S

Enjoy! If this chapter is even good enough to be enjoyable..
_________°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°··°°·°·°·°·°···____

  Mest's plan had been put into action and was verified by the elders. Obra had some difficulty persuading, but in the end, he complied. END was currently asleep in his hammock, barely even snoring. The night before, he had to stand in front and in the view range of the elders, meaning that he had to have all of the attention on himself.
'No weird moves', he told himself over and over, 'stay still. No flinching!' Now that the seemingly never ending torture had ended, the demon had practically ran back to the Fairy Tail guild and into his room, where he *almost had a panic attack. Now, in present time, he was asleep in his hammock, covered in a black blanket.

  Click

  The door opened to see four members sneaking in. Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Lucy. Gray closed the door behind them, as the other three looked around the room.

  "I thought this place wouldn't be so tidy. I mean, look at this place! Not even a single item is on the ground nor out of it's original spot!" Lucy whisper-cried. That's when she spotted the sleeping demon. "Hey! Look!"

  "So that's why we didn't see him anywhere in the guild hall!" Gray whisper-exclaimed. He got closer to END and kneeled down to get a closer look. "Hey. Did you guys ever get to see END close up? He has short eyelashes, bold eyebrows, no acne, and currently has slightly parted lips. Oh and his eyelashes are pink as well! So are his eyebrows! Well, they fade from black to pink.."

  "I don't think we need to know that.. But still, pink hairs? I thought he had dyed his hair..?" Lucy whisper-asked.

  "Yep. Makes me wonder, how does a person get pink hair without dying it?" Gray pondered. (A/N: the dialogue between Gray, Lucy, Wendy, and Erza will all be in a whisper!)

  " Hey look at this! It's an old picture of all of the dragon slayers with their dragons!" Wendy cried as she pointed to an old picture with brown edges. It had Wendy, Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, and END with the dragons Grandeeny, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Metalicana, and Igneel. END, in the picture, looked more like a 14 year old boy than a 399 year old demon. Wendy and Sting looked like they were 5 years old, while Gajeel and Rogue looked as is they were 10 years old.

  "Holy. END barely ages!" Gray whisper-exclaimed. Wendy nodded as Erza shushed him.

  "Let's check out something else." Lucy said as she walked over to a door. The group followed as Lucy quietly opened the door. It opened to reveal a bathroom.

  "Really? You just had to lead us to the bathroom, didn't you, Lucy?" Gray asked sarcastically. Erza elbowed him and entered the fairly large bathroom. If you walked straight forward, you would meet the sink and the toilet, side by side. If you turned right and walked in that direction, you would meet the shower. The shower was not a tub, but instead an area that was a bit lower that the normal level of the floor. It had a translucent glass sliding door that made the image on the other side of it blurry.

  "Tidy." Gray said and left, being followed by the rest of the group back into the main room, where the demon was currently asleep. That's when something happened that was not expected by the four. A knock. Three knocks on the door. The door that led to the demon's room.

  "Wake up! You've slept long enough! Get up Natsu!" A female voice yelled. It was Mira. Luckily for the group of four, there was a couch that had a skirt. Couches or sofas with skirts normally mean that there is a lot of space under the piece of furniture. So, assuming that it had space under it, the group of four ran over to the couch and tried to squeeze themselves under the piece of furniture. They were successful, but were cramped.