T

Enjoy!
________/*\*/\%\=\=*/*/**/*%*%*/________

  E.N.D was in his room, laying on his hammock once again.

  'Why would Zeref come barging in? He already knows that I dont plan on returning to Alvarez, doesn't he?'
E.N.D thought.

  E.N.D sat up and faced the wall.

  'Wasnt he killed though? At least..thats what I heard from porly.'

  E.N.D got up and walked to his bedroom door. He opened the door and walked out......only to get a face full of wooden table.

  E.N.D picked up the table and everyone's attention was suddenly turned to him. He lifted the table higher.....annnnnddd....threw it. Causing him to get involved in the classical guild fight.

  Tables, chairs, even people were thrown in every direction you could think of.............yes, E.N.D was chucked across the guild too.

   "But he's 480 lbs!" You might be wondering, but.......wait.............ummm...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I DONT KNOW!

Any ways, after the guild fight, E.N.D went to the  bar and ordered some booze.

  "You shouldnt be drinking after...the....y'know...contest?" Mira told E.N.D

  "Meh." E.N.D simply replied

  "Porlysucia said that you had reeked of alcohol that one day." Mira said, washing the dishes.

  "Meh." E.N.D replied once again

  "Are you going to say 'meh', no matter what I say?" Mira questioned

  E.N.D took another gulp and answered once again,

  "Meh."

  "Why am I even talking to you.." Mira asked herself, more like stated to herself.

  "I dont know. Why are you talking to me?" E.N.D finally said.

  "Wow. The Demon talks." Mira said, squinting at the demon.

  "What? Is the gorilla mad? Hmm?" E.N.D teased

  "Oh. Ok. So that's you're gonna talk to me. Ok then." Mira stopped washing the dishes and leaned over the counter.

  She then flicked E.N.D's forehead.

  Nothing happened.

  E.N.D then flicked her forehead.

  Something happened. Mira was sent flying into the wall.

  "Whoops" E.N.D merely replied as he got up and walked to his room. Well, almost. He never made it to his room.
The gorilla had appeared out of nowhere and *tried to kick the demon.

  E.N.D had ducked and teleported to the support poles.

  "Aww. Is the demon scared?" Mira teased.

  "Nah. Just dont wanna fight today." E.N.D said as he summoned his tail and made it coil around the support pole he was standing on.

  "Yup. You're an official scaredy cat." Mira said, putting her hands on her hips.

  "Nope. I just dont wanna fight today." E.N.D said as he leaned backwards and "flipped around". He was now criss-cross, hanging upside down by his tail.

  "..monkey.." Mira whispered to herself

  "Gorilla~" E.N.D said back.

  "Wasnt talking to you~"Mira said.

  "Dont care~" E.N.D replied.

_________/*\/*\*/\/*/**/*%\\=*%\%%*:*:\___

Awkward~

Anyways, hope ye enjoyed!

Matte ne!