. ❗Gore

With E.N.D~~~E.N.D POV

  'I wonder.....is mother still alive?' I thought, turning onto my back while still balancing on my hammock.

  <knock knock>

  'Who would bother me at this time?' I thought, turning to a clock lacrima on a small table next to my hammock.

  The lacrima said: 9:57 pm.

Oh well...here goes nothin'.
I walked up to my door and opened it, only to see Happy there.

  "Is there a problem?" I asked

  "I-it's Zeref!" Happy whisper-screamed

  "Why are ye whispering?" I whispered

  "He's talking to the Master!" Happy whispered back

  "About wha-" I was cut off by a voice that was familiar. Too familiar.

"Well if it isnt my stupid, weak, demonic brother." Zeref said, turning his attention to me. Oh and just so ya know, he was leaning on the bar counter.

  "E-excuse me?" I stopped myself from laughing. Kinda.

  "Are you laughing at me?" Zeref asked, standing up straight now.

  "And what if I am? Watcha goin' ta do 'bout it?"

  "This!"

  A fist came at me.

No one POV~~~~~~~~

The fist hit something soft-ish.
Zeref had hit E.N.D in the stomach. The punch was so strong that, there was now a hole in E.N.D's stomach.

  "Urg...!" Many of the members gagged at the hole. There was just so much detail....bones, black blood, and of course, organs on the edges.

  E.N.D spat blood, though it didnt land on the ground....it ended up on Zeref.

  Too bad for him though. E.N.D's blood has a chemical in it that burns anything when in contact. Too bad.

  ".GAH!" Zeref yelled in pain as he covered his face.

  "Awwww. Is the wizard in pain?" E.N.D teased. The hole in his stomach healing almost immediately.

  "Son of a b-!" Zeref was cut off.

  E.N.D lit himself on fire and grabbed Zeref. He held him close. -A/N: no, nothin' weird is gonna happen. Or is somethin' weird gonna happen? I dont know! >w<-

  The fire burned Zeref.

  "Hah!" Zeref suddenly said, moving his hands into a certain position. All the members quickly hid under the tables/bar counter.

  E.N.D quickly let go of Zeref and got away as far as he could from Zeref.

  "Death pillar!" Zeref yelled out as black magic formed a pillar-like shape.  Zeref missed.

  E.N.D had teleported right before the pillar could hit him. He had teleported to the support poles.

  "Is the demon scared?" Zeref taunted, moving his hands into a diferent position.

  "Nah, I'm just waiting." E.N.D replied, his tail appearing. All the member's attention was directed to the Crimson-scaled limb that had appeared out of smoke.

  "Why must you stay up there?" Zeref asked innocently.

  "For this!" E.N.D suddenly launched himself towards Zeref. Claws replacing his hands right before impact.

  Blood was spilled everywhere.

  E.N.D fell to the ground, his claws and tail spikes were covered in blood.

  An arm fell to the ground. Not E.N.D's.

Zeref's.

  "GAAAAHHH!" Zeref screamed as he held his shoulder stump and fell to his knees.

  E.N.D stood up, blood dripping from his claws and tail. He slowly walked to Zeref and kneeled down next to him facing the opposite direction.

  "Leave. That is, unless you wish to loose more limbs." E.N.D threatened.

  Zeref seemed to understand as he (for some reason) grabbed his lost limb and ran out of the guild.

  "E.N.D" Matser said, coming out of his hiding spot in his office.

  "Hm?" E.N.D turned around to look at the Master.

  "Clean this up" Master said, going back into his office.

  "Shouldn't I get cleaned up first though?" E.N.D mumbled to himself. "I dont like having a certain jerk's blood on me"

  "Phew!" Happy exclaimed, plopping down onto E.N.D's head which somehow was still clean and without blood.

  "I wanna die" E.N.D mumbled to himself once more.

  "Now why is that?" Erza asked, coming out of her hiding place, along with some other members.

  " 'cause I gotta clean this up..." E.N.D whined

  "We'll help. After all, you did make Zeref leave" Levy said who had gotten mops and water-filled buckets so fast, even E.N.D was surprised.

  "Welp, let's get started then" E.N.D declared, using his extra limb to hold the water-filled bucket.

  The whole night, all the members worked hard to get the guild hall clean.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Annnnnnddd........The members had E.N.D use his demonic form (entire form) and clean the ceiling....

  The guild hall was left looking as if nothing had happened in the first place. Along with more members warming up to E.N.D.

It was as if he wasnt a demon anymore.

As if he wasnt even a demon in the first place.

        .....like he was.........

   ......human.