E

I plan to make a schedule. A schedule that'll contain all the days that I update. A schedule that'll say when I won't update. This schedule is called... L I F E. MUAHAHA! Anyways, enjoy!
____________/*\/*/*/**//*/**/*/*//_________

  END woke up in his hammock, like every other day. Light bled into his room and onto his face.         
      "Stupid light. Lemme sleep!" He cried as he turned onto his side. The light seemingly understood him and left him alone, the darkness of sleep consuming him. Once again, the demon fell into the dark hands of sleep.

     A landscape full of flowers, something a normal person would call a sunflower field. A pinkette sat in the middle of it all. A pinkette with horns, black scales, wings, claws, and a tail. He sat there, staring at the black claws that slaughtered millions in pure rage. Tears rimmed his slanted eyes.

  Soon, tears began pouring down his cheeks. The demon cried, but no wails came out of his mouth. Only the sounds of animals and wind were audible. The pinkette sat in the middle of the field, tears silently pouring down his cheeks and onto the soil below. Then, two groups of people appeared on either side of him. One group consisted of everyone he knew in Fairy Tail. The other was made up of everyone he knew from Alvarez, including his beloved guild, Tartaros.

     "Natsu. You know you don't belong with them. You're my creation, my brother, my only true family. Come, come and join us." A black haired man beckoned from one group, the group of which the pinkette had originated. The other group, Fairy Tail, begged that the pinkette not listen to the black haired man, and join their forces instead.

      "Please! We know you're better than this! Don't join them! They'll only make your life worse, tainting it with blood and the screams of others!" A blond haired woman shouted. She was short and wore a white dress. The pinkette, who was now standing, stood in the middle of the two groups. He seemed confused on whether to join the black haired man or the blond haired woman.

  The black haired man became impatient and began to attack the other group, Fairy Tail. Soon, both sides were fighting each other, with the pinkette in the middle of it all. The demon tried to stop the sides over and over, but failed to even stop one person, or demon, for that matter.

  Suddenly, the scenery changed and revealed a man, chained up and broken, locked in a cell.

END woke up once again, but instead of being woken up by light seeping into his room, he was woken up by shaking. His eyes finally opened entirely, revealing a familiar group of people and a cat. Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, and Happy. They all had worried looks on their faces.

The demon sat up and unconsciously wiped the tears that had rimmed his eyes.

     "You're creepy sometimes," Gray commented, earning a glare from the pinkette, "anyways, we came to check up on you, since you'd normally be awake about two hours ago."

END sighed and flopped onto his side, his back facing the other Fairy Tail members. A tick mark appeared on Gray's face. The ice mage shook the hammock violently, causing the demon to fall out and land harshly on the wooden floor with a loud thud.

     "That's what you get for ignoring me.  Get up lazy bum," Gray demanded, some tone in his voice. END grumbled as he sat up lazily. Two large, black eye bags sat under the demon's eyes. The group, was not surprised, as the demon had the eye bags for a while now. The box in the corner of the room was still there, just not as full as it was.

  END yawned and stood up, stretching his arms and legs. "Was it really necessary to tip me off of my hammock?" The demon questioned.

     Gray nodded and added, "It was an effort to wake you up, since I hear you are a deep sleeper."