D

Vsauajabhellellelelelelelelelellelelelelelelelelelelukelele
___________/*\/*\/*/*\*/\%%\%*%\%\%____

----the next day----

Erza was seated at the bar, watching the recovered Mira wash dishes.

"How's the demon?" Mira asked suddenly

"He's okay, cuts are healed" Erza asked, her head on the bar counter. She was bored, but not for long

A certain bluenette was standing at the mission board.

"Levy, what are you doing?" Erza asked

"Oh? I'm just looking for a job" Levy said

"Is team shadow gear going?" Erza asked

"No, master said that E.N.D should get some time outside of the guild, so he wants me to take him on a job." Levy said, pulling the desired job off of the board.

"May I come along?" Erza asked, getting off of her bar stool.

"Sure!" Levy exclaimed, opening the door to the infirmary, walking in

A few minutes later, E.N.D came out of the infirmary, ready to go on this job.

"You ready?" Erza asked

"As ever!" E.N.D exclaimed, excited that he'll finally get to use his magic after soooooo long

"Two seals down" Master said, who seemingly had popped out of no where.

"Yosh!" E.N.D exclaimed once again

"He's such a child" Levy sighed to herself.

"Am not!" He protested

"Are too!" Levy said back

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Fine." He said, tired of her disagreeing with him.

"Hah! I win~"

------at 8'islands

"So who's our client?" Levy asked, munching on a fish taco

"Some old lady named Lily Shontye." Erza answered taking another bite from her strawberry cake.

"And what's the job about?" E.N.D asked, having already finished his 13 bowls of ramen.

"We have to slay a demon from the books of Zeref. Apparently, this demon has been causing random fires in the village and in the forest next to her."
Levy explained

___________time skip

"So this is it?" E.N.D asked, pointing towards an old shack.

"Yep"Levy said, about to open the door into the shack.

"E.N.D, you stay out here" Erza ordered, walking into the shack right after.

"...ok...." E.N.D said, leaning against a tree.

---E.N.D P.O.V

'How much longer are they going to take?' I wondered

I decided that I was going to take a little walk as I waited for them.

As I walked I noticed, there were three people behind bushes. Thinking that they were just watching, I moved on.

Oh boy, how I was wrong.

The people jumped out of the bushes and tacked me to the ground.....since I was on a hill....we went rolling -they see me rollin'!- down the hill.

As soon as we had stopped rolling, I got up and got a fair distance away from three people, who now were also standing up.

"What do you want with me?" I spat

"Easy, surrender and we wont attack." The three peeps said, one holding a knife.

"Now why would I surrender?" I asked, smirking wickedly.
I could see the slight fear in their eyes.

The peep in the middle attacked first, aiming at my neck, though I easily knocked him out by striking him on his head.

"How dare you!" The human on the right yelled.

"What? Are you mad that I knocked out that weakling of a man?" I asked. Man, I'm getting back into character!
All I need is blood on mah hands, an evil look, and my etherious form.
Then, I would look like I was never captured.

But I was.....

Something hard hit my face.

I need to pay attention.

"Ha! Take that! Demon!" The human who punched me in the face yelled.

"Take what?" I asked, fire starting to grow around me, giving me an intimidating look.

Like a monster.

______________/*\/*\/*\/*\\/*/*//*/*//________

I hope ye enjoyed this chapta!

Matte ne!!