Y

snails slowly travel over the keys of a computer, leaving slime in their wake.

________________________*^*^*^*^&^**^*^*^^*^*____________________________________

  The demon and the girl had both arrived at the guild, about to open the doors when a loud scream was heard. The demon then slammed the doors open, revealing blood everywhere. A demon's work, but not END's. An unknown demon had attacked the Fairy Tail guild while END was gone. Wendy covered her eyes and cried. She cried and cried. END wanted to help her, but didn't want to make her feel worse. The only thing he could at the moment was to take care of the wounded. So he did, grouping the ones with minor injuries and the ones with major injuries in two different groups. Fortunately, no one had been killed, only critically injured.

  "Wendy. I know you're sad, but we have to do something. Please heal the people with minor injuries. I'll heal those with major and critical injuries." END told the girl, wiping her tears.

  "O-Ok ni-chan. I'll do my best." Wendy responded to the demon. She dried up her tears and managed a smile.

  "Good." END said and left to heal the major injuries. Wendy did the same and began to heal the minor injuries. A few hours later, both were done healing the wounded. Everyone who END had healed was conscious, unlike the people who Wendy had healed.  Everyone who Wendy had healed was still unconscious. 

  "Woah. This place is a mess." Lucy commented. She had major injuries to her waist and rib cage.

  "Agreed. It makes me wonder who dared to attack us." Erza said. She too had major injuries to her waist and rib cage.

  The others with minor injuries were beginning to wake up.

  "Ugh. I feel like i was just hit with a freight train." Gray complained, rubbing his forehead.

  "Same here." A high pitched voice said. It belonged a certain blue cat.

  "What the f-" Gray was about to say when he was interrupted.

  "WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU LEFT US HERE TO DIE, DIDN'T YOU?!" Mira screamed at END with a torn voice.

  "I had no knowledge of this event. You may blame it on me as many times as you wish, but the truth will always be there." END said, throwing a small shard of glass into the air and catching it.

  "If I'm blaming it on you, what's the truth? Did you plan this out or did this happen randomly?" Mira asked

 "This happened randomly. Again, I had no knowledge of this event." END said, throwing the shard of glass into the air and catching it once again.

  "Then why are you so calm about it? You don't even show any emotion most of the time!" Mira exclaimed, throwing her arms about in the air.

  "Heh. I do show emotion. You just don't pay attention." END said, chuckling to himself softly.

  "I do pay attention!" Mira screeched, snatching the shard of glass away from the demon. She made a bad move and cut herself causing blood to drip down her hands and fingers.

  "Uh oh. It seems that you were foolish enough to grab a shard of glass and manage to cut yourself. Honestly, I had thought you were smart enough to know to not cut yourself. How wrong I was." END chuckled again.

  "How come you're laughing in the presence of blood?! You've gone crazy, haven't you?!" Mira screeched.

  "Perhaps I have." END said, a wicked smirk on his face. Mira was surprised by this and backed down. END also backed down and walked off, not without flicking Mira on the head though.