W

Yes, I'm changing this sorry excuse of a chapter as well. It was cringy as hell. Yes, I wrote it in fifth grade. FIFTH GRADE DAMNIT! I was so f*cking stupid back then... I still don't think I've changed though. But, I have changed my way of expressing, and my vocabulary as well. Hopefully this new version is more likable...
*/%*%\%*%\%*%/%*%\%\%*%\%\%*%\

-Time skip: Five years later-

  I had been given an extra room to live in. A room right next to the bar. As you might have guessed already, it smells like alcohol. I have no idea what this room had been used for, but, since it smells like pure alcohol, I'm guessing they stored their alcohol in this room.

  Why am I in a room you ask? Long story short, I was "handed" over to the magic council by my idiot of a brother, and now I'm here. Stuck in a room that reeks of alcohol. Five years have passed, and yet, many guild members know nothing of me being here. I left so many clues, and these stupid humans can't even solve one.

  Two, loud knocks come from my door. I frown and open the door.. to reveal Mirajane, aka, gorilla. She is so annoying. Yet, she is loved by everyone. Might as well prepare my ears for her loud squeals..
      "Master wants to see you. Now," Mira told me with the sternest expression I've ever seen on her face. I tensed up.
      "What does he want with me?" I asked, earning a shrug from Mira. I sighed and walked out of the room, passing Mira. I suddenly froze up. This would be the first time I actually reveal myself in front of the entire guild. I tensed up even more.

  I took a deep breath and continued walking, eventually making to the bar. I recieved looks of all kinds. From glares to looks of love, which only came from one person. Maybe he's gay...?

  Then I saw him. Short frame, white hair, and an itsy-bitsy staff. Makarov. The gnome who controls my life. Trust me. That isn't fun. This gnome of a man was standing right in front of his office, glaring daggers at me.
     "May I ask why you're glaring? I mean, It's not every day that you see someone glaring at you", I questioned. Of course, the man couldn't even crack a smile.
     "Just be at my office at 2:30. One minute later and you're dead," Makarov said with a threatening glare. Honestly, he wasn't very threatening, well at least he didn't look threatening.

  I snorted.
     "I don't think being right on time is my specialty," I retorted. Makarov sighed and left to his office. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
     "I think he might be a little pissed off right now.. Maybe it's best to leave him alone," Mira told me. I nodded and yawned.

      "Oi", Max began,"who's this dude? And why the heck does he have pink hair?"
A tick mark appeared on my face, but before anything went bad, Mira intervened.
     "Max, this is Natsu Dragneel," Mira said, but immediately after, looked at me, almost as if to ask something. I nodded.
    "You might have heard rumors of the demon END being in our guild. Well, they're true. This 'dude' next to me is a demon," Mira said. Max's eyes went wide as fear consumed his being.

    I sighed,"Five years and no one found out. Wow."
    I ran a hand through my hair as I sighed once more and left for Makarov's office. If only had I known before that I was two minutes late..

   "ETHERIOUS NATSU DRAGNEEL", came a shout from Makarov's office. 'Uh oh' I thought to myself.

   Then out came a dwarf, a tick mark upon his forehead. He was fuming.
     "Yes?" I asked, ignoring his anger in every way possible.
     "You know very well why I'm calling you. Now get to my office before I get the council onto your tail," Makarov demanded.
     But as usual, I played stupid. I summoned my tail and took a look at it.
     "I'm sorry Makarov, but I don't see a council on my tail," I told the dwarf with the straightest face I could manage.

  Like usual, Makarov face-palmed and gave up.
      "Just get in my office," the man said. I stiffled my laughs and made my tail disappear. I then followed the gnome into his office and closed the door behind me.

  "Now, you know that we have been observing your actions and reactions. So far, you are going to live," Makarov stated,"but, the rules have been changed slightly."
  The gnome then handed me a paper that, apparently, had all the rules.

1. You are not allowed to harm anyone without permission from Makarov.

2. You are to obey the orders you are given on missions.

3. You may leave the guild whenever you wish, but you must return before sundown.

4. You may join in on the guild's brawls, but you may not inflict major injury.

5. You are not allowed to resupply yourself with meat without permission.

6. You are not allowed to remove any seals unless absolutely necessary.

7. You may not harm anyone unless necessary.

8. You may not leave your book in anyone's hands.

9. You may go on guild mission if someone will accompany you.

10. You may use your etherious form only when absolutely necessary. Parts of it, such as tail, etc. May be used whenever.

  "Heh. I get more freedom with these rules. Thanks for letting me know, Makarov," I said respectfully as I stood up,"am I dismissed?"

   The old man nodded and smiled somewhat. I smiled back and left the office. Who would've known I would receive stares. Welp, that's what I get for allowing Mira reveal my identity.

     "How'd it go?" Mira asked from her spot behind the bar counter.
     "Not bad, to say the least. The Magic Council changed the rules of what I can and what I can't do," I replied.
    I soon made it to the bar counter, ignoring the stares boring holes into my back.