O

ITS A.....snail?

------------***_*_*_*_*_*__*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_____-----------------------------

  The group had arrived at Fairy Tail...after about a million different people staring at the passing group of guards, elites, and one demon. The doors were slammed open by a certain elite guard dragging a certain fire demon being followed by a certain blue exceed. *Most of the members were taken by surprise by the sudden event, but the rest paid no attention whatsoever. The fire demon had seemingly noticed this as he looked towards all of the "no-attention-payers."

     "well, well, well...who do we have here? Mira teased from her position behind the bar counter.

    " It seems that a certain ugly, smelly, most horrendous gorilla has attempted to tease me." E.N.D said, paying no mind to the face Mira made after that comment. She had an expression of utmost disgust all over her face while E.N.D was merely smirking.

   "who would've known that the demon was one for vocabulary!" Python commented from his seat at the bar counter, in front of the disgusted woman.

    " Who would've known that the snake was one who eavesdropped on other's conversations." E.N.D said, turning away and then asking for the magic seals to be taken off. They were taken off by a certain elite who now had a rather large band-aid covering his chin.

   "Enough of that, how did you find him?" Makarov questioned from his office.

   "We followed the magic aurora that E.N.D left behind. From there, we managed to sneak up on him and the exceed. We used chains for the demon and a simple sleep dart for the exceed."  The elite answered.

  " Thank you for the report Rak. Would you mind telling me what happened to your chin?" Makarov questioned.

  " I wasn't aware of this idiot's jaw strength and decided to tease him a little bit. I got too close and he suddenly moved forwards, managing to bite off the tip of my chin." Rak answered.

  " How bad is it?" Makarov questioned further.

 " Shouldn't that be left up to the magic council?" Rak asked, unsure about revealing all the info to a guild master.

  " Exactly. Whatever you tell me about this event goes straight to the magic council." Makarov said.

  "well.... the bone was chipped off and the chin itself is cracked, while everything else was torn off." Rak said.

  E.N.D was right next to Rak, listening to the "report".  He stood there, arms to his sides, with no emotion evident. When the guild members heard the "report", they all had an expression of awe and fear evident of their faces.

      " I'll make sure to report this to the magic council. From there, they will decide what is to occur to the demon." Makarov finally said.

        'Like you are in any position to decide what happens, Dreyar '

---------------------------*_*__*_*_*___*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_**__*_*_**_*_*__*__*_------------------------

Hope ye enjoyed! Oh! this was done on my computer just so ye know!

 Matte ne!! >w<