Chapter two- The BBQ

A/N: In honor of the Forth of July, I have decided to post this chapter to all my follow American reader and writer on this site. Hope you enjoy it. 

The next day, Kara had closed down the shop for the day. Normally she worked Saturdays and had gotten to the point that she could closed on Sundays and take day off to do housework and do hers and Gerald's laundry. She didn't mind doing it as he was a busy guy, but today, since he didn't have any work to do other than make revisions on the script he was writing; he would help her out with the laundry and write in-between loads. She was doing all this in case she was too hung over to do it tomorrow. Knowing the Bo Rap guys, they always wanted to go to a bar after work or whatever party they were at they made her do shots, which was never good for her being a light weight.

By noon, they had finished up the laundry and most of the cleaning and vacuuming. Whatever didn't get cleaned, Kara would do it tomorrow if she was up for it or next Sunday. She took a shower and got dressed while Gerald looked over his script. Saved it and started to get ready himself in their room. Since it was July, he just threw on a blue T-shirt and black shorts while Kara put on a red skirt and a fitted white tank top with black two-inch boots that didn't go past the ankle.

Kara got out of the bathroom and saw Gerald and smiled. "Keeping it casual as usual."

Gerald turned around to her as he was putting on his shoes. "Only when I'm not working or taking a meeting. You know that. It's just a Baroque, you know That."

Kara laughed, "Yes, I know. I'm just not used to you being out of a suit in the past Year. It's nice."

Gerald walked over to her with a smirk on his face. "Speaking of nice, you look hot." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in for a nice and then breaking away and slowly going for her neck. 

She stopped him after a few kisses, "Uh-uh. Not now. We have to go get the beer and chips for the party."

"Come on, we have panty of time and we haven't done this in weeks." He went in again, only to be stopped by Kara. "I promise if you're a good boy today, you'll be rewarded after the BBQ." 

Gerald smiled at what she said, "Really?" 

She nodded."Okay. After the party." He agreed and he took her hand and they left their Bedroom and walked out the front door and out to the apartment parking lot.