Chapter Eleven- The Luau

Ben and Kara went about Hawaii the next day. Visiting the Natural Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific; paying respect to the Veterans of this country. Ben getting the point in the wars from America's point of view. They didn't stay long, as cemeteries really upset Kara, but she honored them the best she could. They stopped off for lunch at Sure Shot. Both getting a lox bagel and some coffee.

They took in more of the view from the Café and paid the bill when they were done. They then drove to the NorthShore Activities tour to go Snorkeling. They checked in, bought the gaggles and swam around with the sea turtles. Kara was so glad that Ben enjoyed being around animals as much as she did. She always wanted to get a dog or a cat or both, but Gerald didn't like them, so she never adopted them. It made her sad. However, she liked that Ben had a dog and she hoped to meet her.

She watched as Ben pet the sea turtles and she did the same. They swam that way for a couple hours before deciding to hit the waterfalls. Swimming in those for a while longer. Kissing under one of them and laughed when another couple and their kids where staring at them. Kara and Ben continued to swim as to not disturb the children.

Soon they went back to the hotel to prepare for the Luau later that evening. They took a shower together and Kara went to get dressed. She put on red laced underwear and the grass skirt over it along with the coconut bra.Ben put on a buttoned-up palm tree shirt and shirts. He looked over at Kara, seeing how hot she looked, was a bit of a turn on again. "Wow you look amazing."

Kara smiled, "You're not so bad yourself." They kissed and Ben started to rub her back after attacking her neck, but Kara stopped him. "As much as I want to do that, I really want to go to the Luau." Ben looked sad. Kara clocked that. "But maybe afterwards." Ben smirked and kissed her, and they left the hotel and waited for the shuttle to pick them up. They had decided to drink quite a bit, it wouldn't be good to drive.

The shuttle came to pick them up along with an African American along the way. Kara nodded at the people coming on and they all talked, "Hi." Kara said to them.The couple turned to Kara and smiled, "Hi." The woman said to her.

"You guys from around here?" Kara wondered.

The woman shook her head. "California. I'm Charlette and this is Bobby."'Oh, where in California?"

"San Diego. Yourself?"

"I'm from Warren, Ohio, but I currently live in Los Angeles and Ben here is from a town called Sherborne in England but lives now in London." As she said that, she realized that they lived in different cities who were they going to make this work?