Chapter five-I got my mind set on you

Traffic was horrible that night. It took over an hour to get to Rami's house. Once they got there, Rami pulled up in the driveway and Kara parked right next to him, to not block him in. She got out and grabbed her purse and went to her trunk and got her bags. Rami helped her with the heavy suitcase and walked up to his front door in front of Kara and Lucy and unlocked it, turning on the light, letting the ladies both go ahead of him and Kara walked into the nice place. She smiled, and admiring the house as she walked in.

Rami closed the door behind him. "Nice place." Kara told him. "Thank you." Rami said. "Follow me. I'll show you the room you'll be staying in." He walked up his steps and walked to the hallway to the first door on the left and opened the door and placed the bag in the middle of the floor by the closet. "Here it is."

Kara walked in and smiled. Loving the extra space. The room was huge. "It's nice." She walked towards the closet.

Rami smiled. "Glad you like it. Unpack and we'll head out to the bar." Kara nodded and unpacked most of her clothes and then set out her jewelry on the nearby table. This didn't take as long as before. Maybe Kara was in the mood to go out.

She walked downstairs with her purse and Lucy clocked her while Rami was texting on his phone. "That was fast." Rami looked up. "Yeah it was." He smirked, planning something and then sent his last text. "Ready." Kara nodded and they all walked out the door and decided to walk to the bar down the street.

Rami opened up the door for both Kara and Lucy and they smiled and took at look at the place and found a free table near the bar. "I'm going to buy the first round. Kara what would you like?" She asked her, knowing what Rami liked.

"I'll have a Moscow Mull." She bit her lip. Knowing it was an expense drink, but she wanted that one.

Lucy smiled. "Classy choice. You deserve it, sweetie after all you've been through." She patted Kara on the shoulder and went to go order their drinks.

Kara turned to Rami with a smile. "So, when do you think you'll do it. How will you do it."

Rami shrugged, "I don't know. I just bought the ring like 4 hours ago. I'm still thinking of how to do it. I want it to be perfect, you know?"

Kara nodded. She really was happy for Rami. She wondered if Gerald was ever going to want to marry her. Three years was now gone down the drain. She was that he did this, but she can expect it and move on. "Well, I'm happy for you and however, you do it, tell me about it right away. After you call your family, I want to be the next phone."

Rami nodded his head. "Deal. Gerald's a fool." He assured her.