Chapter fourteen- An annoying visitor

He had a lot of nerve. Kara thought to herself as she put the trash can. She turned away from the bright headlights that Gerald finally turned off. Kara tired to walk fast away from him. To get in the house and lock him out, but he caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. "Kara. I need to talk to you."

She managed to remove his grip around her arm and looked up at him with vigor in her light brown eyes. "Oh, after almost a month you have to talk to me now?"

Gerald sighed, "You know that I have been trying to text you and call you."

"What is there to talk about? You cheated on me in our bed. Why?"

"I'm sorry I did that it was a mistake and I'm sorry."

"I don't care. I stayed in Los Angeles for you and moved in with you. I thought I was going to marry you, but then you do that."

"That's what I'm here for." Gerald took a ring box out of his jacket pocket and he bent down on his knee. Kara looked in shock as she saw him doing that. "Oh my god this is not happening right now." She said in horror.

Gerald began his speech, "Kara. From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You knew more about movies more than I did when I started the classes and I knew I had to get to know that girl. She's for me. I just was waiting for things to Come around for some success to be worthy of being married to you, but then I Thought. If you love her, you should marry her. Kara will you-

"No." Kara cut him off. "I can't marry you. You really hurt me and I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore." She turned away from him. Hating to hurt him, but it's true.

"Is this because you're with Hardy now? He brainwashed you into being with him."

She turned back to Gerald, "He did not brain wash me. I like him and I love him, and he treats me well unlike some people." She glared at him.

Gerald matched her glare, "You get mad at me for being with someone else, but here you are already with someone else."

Kara gridded her teeth, "I didn't cheat on you with him and by the way, how did you find me?"

"Holly gave me the address and sold me the ring."

Kara sighed, making a mental note to fire her for this. He wasn't supposed to find her. No one in the BoRap cast would tell him, of course it was Holly. She was no longer a friend of hers either. "Well, I think you need to leave. I can't and won't marry you. Please go and don't come back! I mean it! I'm calling the cops next time!" She walked away from him and unlocked the front door and slamming it shut. She went into the living room and cued up Netflix for Stranger things to claim down. Searching for how to tell Ben all this and if she should tell him.

A/N: God, Gerald is such as ass. But Props to Kara for standing her ground and not accepting. Also, sorry it's such a short chapter. However, I hope you liked reading it. More to come next week, I promise. Also, also how good is the trailer to Six Underground? Ben Hardy looks so hot, I can't take it. lol