Chapter three- the bartrayal

Gerald and Kara entered their room in complete silence; just like they had been all throughout the car ride home. Gerald had since the look in her eye, that something was bothering her. He tired asking her, but she wouldn't answer. He didn't want to press any further, as to not have an accident, but now that they were home he wanted to know.

"Okay, what's up? Did I do something at the party to offend you?" Kara took off her shoes, ignoring his question. He sighed, "Look Olivia is just an actress. Someone I want to work with. Someone I thought would audition strong with."

Kara looked at him, not believing him "Then why was she touching your arm like that and grazing your ass?" She asked taking off her earrings.

Gerald shrugged to her while taking off his shirt. "Actresses are just like that. They are very effectuate."

She rolled her eyes, "Actresses who do anything for a part." She said to herself.Gerald stepped towards Kara, taking her hand and looking into her light brown eyes. "She can do whatever she wants. I'm not going to fall for it. I love you. You are the only one I want to be with. Ben was right. I am lucky to have you."

Kara smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Pushing him gently on the bed. They kissed and undressed and had sex. Gerald fell asleep afterwards and Kara laid there. A sinking feeling hit the bottom of her stomach. She had a bad feeling about Olivia that she couldn't shake and didn't think Gerald would be able to either. She feared what was going to happen and this kept her up till about 1am, later than she normally stays up. She then decided to not worry about it. That it was her imagination making her go crazy.

Around 9am, the next morning, she woke up and saw Gerald was not in their bed, she got up, going to her closet, throwing on her golden colored robe and went to the kitchen to get some coffee and to make some brunch for her and Gerald, but to her surprise Gerald was cooking them some brunch. "Morning baby. Have a seat. This should be ready soon." He smiled and then went back to cooking. She grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the set table. She took a sip of coffee and put it down put some of the fruit from the bowl by her on her plate. She also poured herself the mimosas from the pitcher that Gerald made for them.

Gerald came to the table with Eggs Benedict, served her, then put the other one on his plate and her poured himself a mimosa for himself and they started to eat. They spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company. They swam around in their pool naked and had a blast and ended up back in bed together later that evening knowing that this was the last time they would see each other again for a while as Gerald would be busy with casting for his movie.

For the next few weeks, Gerald was busy with auditions for his movie. Joe Mazzello and Chase Crawford both read for different parts for Gerald and his producer to see which parts they were right for. Chase got cast as Rock, the wacky Dumbass that almost got he and his friend Les in trouble during their night out Together. Joe read and won the role of Les, the straight man between the two who was in Law school and couldn't party as much as Rock wanted him too.

Soon they cast the love interests. Olivia read opposite Joe for the love interest for Joe's character that he eventually wants to settle down, but Chase's character, is interfering with in their relationship because he wants Les to continue partying with and pick up girls. She got the part. Wendy the blonde from the party, got a part as Olivia's friend that Chase's character hooks up with and blows off and that causes tension for Joe and Olivia's character.

The cast was set and soon they had rehearsals. And then filming was about to start. Gerald did some location shouting. He found a good bar and he asked Kara if he could use their apartment to use for Rock and Les's apartment. It took some convincing to let him use it, but she caved and let him for those scenes. She would often read outside during filming when she wasn't at work or being making her signature Butterfly necklace's or rings.

Later one day, when everyone left, Kara wrapped up her jewelry after it was dry and went into the house. She walked past the living room and was going towards ber office took put the jewelry in the box drawner, when she heard some moaning coming from her and Gerald's room. Sounded like Olivia getting it on with either Chase, Joe or the camera guy. She was grossed out that she was trashy enough to do it in her bed. She had to put a stop to it. She barged in the room, only to find that it wasn't Chase or Joe, it was Gerald with her as she suspected it would happen. She was horrified when she saw it. "What the fuck Gerald!!" She screamed at him. He startled. He didn't know that she had walked in. 

He got off of Olivia and looked up at Kara, "Kara." He said trying to catch his breath. "Kara, I'm sorry."

"I can't be here right now." She grabbed her bag and stuffed it with clothes and her purse and shoes and books and left with her just made Jewelry in it, too.

Gerald chased after her to the front door. "Where are you going?" She didn't answer him, she walked straight to her car, unlocking the driver's side door and placing her bag on the passage side door and driving off. She drove for a while until she got tired then pulled into the nearest Motel that had a vacancy open.

She parked into the Motel parking lot, unbuckled her seat beat, grabbing her bag and walking up to the front desk. The Clark greeted her, "Hello. Checking in."

"Yes." Kara answered and the Clerk typed it in. "May I have a credit card you credit card and ID please?"

Kara pulled out her Purse and grabbed both her credit card and Drivers licenses and handed it to the woman. The woman took it and swiped the card. "Ok. Your all set. You're in room 23 on the second floor." She said handing back Kara's card and ID and giving her, her room key.

She walked out of the lobby and walked up the steps to the room. Sliding the room card in and opening the door. She placed her bag on the bed and took her P.J.'s out and took off her clothes she wore around the house and folded them into the bag. She grabbed her toothbrush and paste and make-up wipes and went into the bathroom. She turned on the light, took off her make up and threw the wipes in the trash. Kara then brushed and flossed her teeth.She walked out of the bathroom and uncovered the covers. She fell into an unpeaceful sleep.