Chapter twelve- Leaving Hawaii

Warning: Smut ahead once again. Last one for a while, I promise.

A few days later, it was time to leave. They had a fun trip. Enjoying the fireworks every night from then on. They enjoyed their nights in. Getting room service, watching romantic movies and making love most nights and in the mornings. So much they almost missed their flight but had made it in the nick of time.

During the flight, a thought had a corned to Kara that Ben lived in London and she lived in Los Angeles. How much longer can he stay with her in LA? What was going to happen to them if he went back? Should she talk to him about this or just leave it alone. They had said that they were together, but were they? Or, was it just something he asked in the moment and didn't mean it now.

She brushed the feeling away once they touched down in Los Angeles. They got off the plane and went to get their bags, called an uber to take them home. They got home an hour later, they got their bags and Kara got her keys out of her purse and let them both inside. Kara grabbed her mail from the mailbox and went to her room to unpack. Ben noticed how quiet she was on the plane and the car ride home. "Want to go get a drink at that bar that Rami and Lucy invited us to a few weeks ago?" He grinned as he stood in the doorway of the room.

She hung up her shirts and put her shorts in the drawer before answering him, "Yeah, sounds good." She put lay she was given by her bedside and took out her Book and put it on the shelve.

Ben took a step forward, not wanting to play this game of hers. He wanted to know what was wrong. "Kar what's wrong?"

Kara sighed to herself and stopped what she was doing and looked at Ben. "Do you have to go back to London right away?"

Ben pertest his lips. He was fearing this for a while. He wasn't sure what they would do once he had to leave, but he got creative the more he thought of it.

"Yes, I do."

She sighed again. "Like tomorrow or?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean that we can't make this work. Check your mail."

Kara looked confused and looked at the mail she dumped on her bed. Most of it was for Rami, but there was something addressed to Kara for a change from London. She opened it and found a one-way ticket to London for two weeks from now. Kara smiled to Ben. "Really?"