Chapter Ten- Feels like the first time

Warning: Smut ahead

Driving down the hill to the beach's parking lot. They got out, Kara grabbing her big purse as they went down in the sand as close to the water without it dragging them in the ocean. To their luck there didn't seem to be anyone there, but it was only 10 o'clock in the morning. Kara pulled out an oversized towel from her purse and placed it down on the sand so that they would get less of it on themselves.

She put her purse down over it to weight it down. She pulled Ben closer to her and kissed him, running her fingers threw his lash blond hair. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She then broke the kiss to nibble on his ear. He moaned a then she gestured to the towel. He looked at her. "Are you sure about this?" He looked at her to make sure.

"Very." She told him. They kissed again as they laid down on the towel. His lips then on her neck to her breasts. His hands then moved underneath her shirt and played with them, massaging them, getting her nipples hard. She then stopped him to take off her shirt and bra and let him continue. He then moved his hands down her body. Feeling very curve again, then in her shorts. He was pleased when she wasn't wearing panties.

"You dirty girl." He smirked and he unbuttoned the shirts, unzipping them, taking them off of her and tossing then aside. He then rubbed her again before kissing her all over before going down on her, swirling his tongue around her walls. She moan lightly, and then he then moved it to the bottom and swirled up. He moaned a bit louder. Then it hit the perfect spot he found earlier. "Oh, fuck. Bennn!! She moaned out. He swirled his tongue into that spot. She gripped the towel for something to hold on to. He then sucked on her clit. "Fuck!" She screamed out. He flicked his tongue . "Your killing me. Ohhh. Fuck me."

He looked up at her and smirked, "Soon darling." He teased and went back to what he was doing. Soon she hit her climax and she grinded her hips, running out her high. He licked her clean and looked up in her eyes and kissed her, she ignored her taste in his mouth. He looked into her eyes. "Do you want to..." He asked making sure again so he wasn't crossing anymore lines she didn't want him to.

She nodded her head. He removed his shirt and shorts, he kissed her again and got on top of her and rocked his hips. Once he was ready, he entered her. He thrusted slowly into her. She wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips along with him. He then picked up his speed and started to thrust harder into her. She moaned and placed her hands on his back, rubbing it.

He moved in her, staring into her eyes, making every thrust and movement for her pleasure. They both felt so good to each other. When he thrusted harder, she dug her nails in his flawless back. "Ben." She whispers, not having her full voice at the moment. She couldn't believe they were finally doing it. She was glad they waited.

He thrusted more and started to hit her spot. "Ben." She moaned. "Yes, right there." He rolled his hips and she kept clawing at his back, making him go into her harder. "Oh, Kara." He said. They looked into each other's eyes and they were both about to cum. "Ben, I'm gonna---" She moaned. "Me too." He said and with a few more thrusts, they both came. They grabbed onto each other, riding out their highs. 

They twitched and Ben laid down beside her and wrapped the towel around them and snuggled into Kara. "Kara."

"Yeah?" She looked up at him.

He looked at her and took a deep breath, not sure if he should say this, but he was going to say it. "I really like you."

She smiled to him, liking that. "I really like, you too Benny."

He looked at her nervously, this was scary. He wants to say it but is it too soon. "I more than like you. I- I. I can't even say it."

She reached her hand up to his face. "It's ok. You don't have to say it now. We have time." She rubbed his cheek. "But for now... I-I, too." She smiled. He looked relieved when she said that. No pressure. They could just be. They knew how they felt about each other and didn't have to say it right now. He fell for her even more. "Want to get some food? We missed breakfast."

She nodded her head, "Sounds good." They got up, put back on there clothes and went to get burgers.

A/n: Kind of a short chapter, but I'm ok with it. Hope you enjoyed it.