Chapter Eighteen-Another Facetime Call

A week and a half later

A face time ring had rung as it was the day Kara was supposed to fly to London. She was as gitty as a schoolgirl and packing everything she thought she needed for the time she would be there. Not only was she excited to see Ben again, but Gwilym and Lucy, too. It was funny that now she went from London being a lonely city to visit, to it being that she had some friends there and a boyfriend. It was like to her what LA was to her a couple years ago.

She was pacing up her jewelry in bubble wrap when she heard her face time ring. She thought it would be Ben checking up on her like he did here and there last week, but nothing the last couple of days. She just assumed he most've been working, so she paid it no mind.Picking up her phone, she saw it was Rami calling and answered it. "Hey stranger." She teased as she hadn't heard from him since they went to the bar. She tried to call him, but he didn't call her back till now, she guessed.

"Hey." Rami said as he answered her back. "Sorry I didn't call you back. The cell reception here sucks. I just barely called Lucy back."

Kara smiled to him, "Don't worry about. I get it. How you been?"

"Oh, just been working on the movie, you know."

"That's great. How's it going?"

Rami smiled, "Oh it's great almost done with my scenes. How are you? You still with Ben?"

Kara smiled while packing up her books in the big suitcase. "Yeah, we are I'm actually flying to London to see him and stay with him and to tell him somethings."

"Like what things?" Rami took a sip of water.

"I need to tell him that Gerald came over and proposed to me and something else but that other one is between him and me till I tell him."

Rami almost did a spit take when he heard that Gerald proposed to her.

"What? Why would he think he could do that? Didn't you break up with Him?"

"You saw me leave that note, I think, and I don't know he thought he should make some bold gestor to win me back and to get me to stop dating Ben. I think he thinks I'm just using Ben."

Rami glared at Kara and shook his head, "Of course you're not using him. You're not like that. You are with someone because you want to; not because they are convent. I know you always liked him and he always liked you. He would talk about you when you weren't around even if anything you did was annoying, he wouldn't stop."

Hearing that from Rami only made her heart flatter more. It would be hard talking about what she had to talk about with him, but it had to be talk about and she would have to prove that she would be there for him. "Thanks Rami. You just made my choice even easier." She smiled.

"Which one was that?" He asked confused.

"I have decided that if Ben doesn't mind, that I want to leave Los Angeles and live there, if he's ok with it."

Rami smiled, knowing that his "evil" plan with Lucy had worked in getting these two that obviously had feelings for each other together.

 "I'm sure he'll be happy to have you. He said in our group chat that he misses you and wishes he were with you."

Kara took a breath before zipping up her suit cast. "Okay. I'm going to go now. To focus on packing and because if we talk any longer and I'm going to start crying and I don't think they'll let me get on the plane like this. But it was nice talking to you. I love you, my friend."

"Yeah, I'll talk to you soon and we should all hang out next time I'm in London. You, me, Ben and Lucy. Again. I love you, too"

"Sounds good. Bye."

"Bye." They both clicked off and Kara went back to packing her curry on bag and wanted outside after locking up and waited for Holly to pull up. Even at 2 am, Holly didn't mind picking her up. She knew Kara well enough to know that she wanted to get to London at a reasonable hour and to adjust to GMC time.

She saw Holly's car pull up in the driveway and Kara came up with he Suitcases. "Are you my uber?" Kara asked with a smirk.

Holly looked at her, "At your service, Miss." She teased back, popped open her truck and Kara put both bags in and closed it and hopped in the passage seat and buckled her seat beat and they drove to the airport.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is weird and short. I just wanted to see these two talk again. The next chapter will be longer, I promise. Thanks for reading.