Chapter Eight- The Trip

A/N; Warning: Say Anything Spoilers.

Two weeks later-----------

The trip to Oahu, Hawaii was a couple days away. During this time, she was packing up what she needed for the trip. Trying to not pack too many clothes and making sure to only bring one book as two or three would seem like too much and she may not have time to read much as she would be spending it with Ben like she had been since he came back into town. Before she broke up with Gerald, she wasn't sure he liked her. He seemed distant to her when she was around set.

She thought it was because he was reserved, but when he was nice to everyone else, PA and camera crew, she thought maybe he didn't like her for some reason, but the more they got to know each other, the more she knew the real reason he was distant.

These past two weeks all but confirmed her suspicion that he was cold because he liked her. Now they were spending every moment they could together. Explore more of LA. Museums, night clubs. Karaoke (Even though the two of them weren't that good. At least Kara wasn't) They did everything you could possibly do in LA except go to the beach, as they would be doing plenty of that in Oahu.

They also went out to dinner and bunch of movies. Kara was almost never home except to sleep, as she was either working or with Ben. They had planned their trip down too what they would do each day the week they were away. All the sights and attractions, they were going to see. The more they talked about it, the more excited and right she felt about all this.

The night before they had to go, they decided to stay in and watch a movie. They were sitting on Rami's couch. Feet on the coffee table. Ben's arm around Kara. Kara laying on his massive chest, feeling his heartbeat. They were watching Say Anything and the scene came on where the two leads are making out in the backseat of Lloyd's car and everything is getting heated. Ben bends down and places a kiss on Kara's forehead and runs his fingers through her light brown hair.He then lifts her chin to him and kisses her and she kisses him back and it slowly becomes passionate. This isn't the first time they had made out, but something about this time was different. He seemed like he wanted more as he made his way to her neck, pensioning her down on the sofa, kissing her in her sweet spot, his hands making his way to her side. She moaned at his touch. They had been heavy before, but not like this.

He slowly slipped one hand down, feeling her legs and sipping one hand between her thighs, rubbing them. Since she was wearing shorts, he had any access. He then moved it to the waist band of her panties, but before he could put his hand on her vagina she stopped him. "Something wrong, Love?" He asked her, seeing if he was making the wrong move.

She looked back into his soulful Green eyes, "I just don't want to move too fast. I just wanted to wait a bit more. Like maybe in Hawaii." She told him. She wanted him now, but didn't want to make whatever was going to happen in Hawaii less special.

He nodded his head, "I understand. I can wait." He gave her a reassuring kiss on her lips and forehead and pulled her back up into the cuddling position they were in before hand enjoying the rest of the movie. They ended up falling asleep on the couch.They were schemed to go the following night. Ben was at his hotel, making sure he had everything. His phone, wallet, keys, clothes in his suitcase, swim trunks and condoms, just in case.

Kara rechecked her suitcase and put her curling iron and straighter, in there. In her purse as a curry on, she grabbed her makeup, toothbrush, paste and floss and made sure she had her birth control.

Ben had taken back his rental car and they were going to take a Lyft to the airport. Around 4 pm, Ben had arrived at the door. The Lyft driver waiting in the driveway. Kara went to answer to answer the door after she was all packed up. Purse around one shoulder and the suitcase in the other hand. She put the suitcase down to answer the door, "Hey, Ben." She greeted him and gave him a quick kiss.

He kissed her once again before pulling away, "Ready to go?""Yes." She told him and grabbed her suitcase and they went to the car. The Lyft Driver got out of the car and opened the trunk of the car and held out his hand for her lodge and placed it in the trunk closing it. The driver got back in the car and Ben opened the backseat door. Kara got in the car and slide in to let Ben in. He then got in closing the door and the driver then drove to the airport.

Once they got to the airport, Ben pulled his credit card from his wallet and gave it to the driver. He took it and charged it on his phone and gave it back to Ben and he and Kara thanked the man before getting their bags from the trunk. The guy drove away. They then checked the suitcases with the bag checkers at the Hawaiian airlines check point. Paid for them and they then went through Security.

Kara put her purse down on the coverbal and the Security lady handed Kara her purse back to her after she went through the metal detectors with a smirk as she saw the birth control pills and knew they were for Ben, but she had them long before they got together. She rolled her eyes and took it from the lady and Ben went through the detectors as the lady smiled at him, thinking Kara grabbed herself a hottie. They walked to their gate and sat down on the chairs and waited for them to set up. It would be for another hour at least. Finally, they got their numbers called and they were first, because Kara paid for first class. They got on and sat down and waited for take off.

Arriving six hours later, they woke up from their nap and walked off the plane and went to baggage claim and grabbed their bags, getting a cab and it drove them to their hotel. Once they got there, they got out of the cab and checked into their hotel and put down the bags.

Ben looked out the window and smiled. "Look Kara." She was unzipping her bags, getting ready to unpack, but she now abandoned that task, running over to him.

"What?" She looked at where he was looking at confused.

Ben pulled her in close to him, wrapping his arm around her. "Were here." Kara smiled at him then out to the big ocean and the land around them. "We are." She agreed, wrapping her arms around him, taking it in couldn't believe she was there with Ben. It all felt right.