Twenty-Three-Peace, Love and Understanding

The Uber pulled up to Ben's house the next morning at 11 o'clock. She had taken a shower and her and Lucy made breakfast together. Rami couldn't stay as he had to go back to set, so it was more girl time again for the two of them. They talked and chatted about everything including Lucy's new project and she even invited her to the premiere of The Politician.

After breakfast, Kara helped her clean up her kitchen and put the dishes away. Kara grabbed her purse and thanked her for letting her stay over. Lucy said she was happy to have her maid of honor stay over and she can any time she wanted to. She even gave her one of her dresses she hadn't worn in a long time, so she wouldn't show up to Ben wearing the same clothes she was wearing the day before.

She turned to the driver and gave him her card and walked up the front door. She rang the bell as she didn't have a key to his place. Guess he really wasn't ready for that either. Kara stood waiting for an answer. She heard a bark that must've been from Frankie telling him that someone was at the door. Ben came shortly after and opened the door. He looked at Kara, "Hey." He said to her, opening the door wider, stepping aside to let her in.

"Hey." She said stepping in, bent down to pet Frankie who was saying hello to Kara and smiling. She then stood up, and Frankie went to her area by the couch. She then turned around to face Ben. "Look, I'm sorry if I presumed anything. I haven't made any plans to move to London. I just didn't like that you just were so against it. It was just a thought that I might. But I don't have to if you don't want me to."

Ben looked at her knowing what he said was a mistake and he wasn't himself and he didn't mean a word of it. "None of what I said yesterday was how I really feel. It is soon, but I want you here. With me. Everyday. Someone to came home to at the end of the day or shoot in general. Those two weeks were too much. Yes, it'll be more of the same when I go back to shoot, but in LA, you're not with me. This will feel like you are, and I want that. I do want you to move in with me, living with me."

Kara looked a bit shocked at what he was saying. She knew it was something she wanted, but she couldn't believe he did too. "Ben, are you sure about this?"

Ben nodded his head, "I'm very sorry. I lost my head there. I guess it was a delayed react to the Gerald proposing to you and I just thought, if he hears about this, he'll try and get you back again and I couldn't take the thought of losing you if you got bored of me."

"Oh, Benny, that would never happen. He could never take me away from you. No one can. He tired and failed and I'm still yours. I came to London, didn't I?" She asked in a whisper. She moved slowly over to him, closing the space between them, smirking and putting her lip on his, slowly kissing him.

She pulled away and looked into his eyes. He nodded in agreement and they kissed again, passionately. Ben scooped Kara in his arms and took her upstairs to their room. They had made love in that bed in that bed a few times since she got there, but this time was special. This time it was theirs. They touched each other in their bed. They went down on each other in their bed. They made love twice in each others bed. Theirs.

They both realized that this could work, and their fears were gone. Sometimes love it all you need. "You feeling ok?" Kara asked Ben as she was cuddled in his arms.

He smiled. "Happiest I've ever been in my life." He kissed her shoulder. "How about you?"

She smiled, "Me, too. I am happier now than I ever was with anyone before." She told him, so he would really hear her this time.

Ben nodded, his head on her shoulder, wondering how he got so lucky. Kara was thinking the same. She could get used to this being her life now. With Gerald, it \felt like she was sleeping threw life and excepting it for what it was. With Ben she was wide awake and living life for the first time in a long time.

A/N: Sorry this one is so short. Thank you to everyone who's read this story. I appreciate and love you all very much. This is the last chapter, but don't be too mad or disappointed. I have a sequel called You're My Best Friend that is currently located on my page. 

Also, I have another book out called Wildest Dreams that is a James McAvoy fanfic. It's a little different, but I hope you'll read that too.  To my American readers: Have a good Thanksgiving, you guys. Till the next one, my beautiful readers- Erin