Chapter Sixteen-Getting some advice

Later that night, Kara arrived at the bar. She rode in a Lyft as she didn't want to have to look for parking and not find anything. Plus, she didn't want to leave her car there over night as she was sure she might have a few or more with Joe. She paid the lyft driver, who took her card, swiped it on his phone and give her card back to her. She got out and thanked the driver.

She showed the bouncer her drivers ID and went inside. At the bar, she found Joe. "Hey." She said throwing her arms around him for a hug. He hugged her back, then they released. "Just get here." She asked him, sitting down at the empty bar stool next to him.

He nodded his head, "About 10 min ago." He told her.

"And you don't have a drink in your hand?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I thought I'd pace myself and wait on you."

"Well, thank you, I guess. Can I get you a drink?"

"Actually, I thought I'd buy you the first round."

"Oh, no you don't have to do that." She said to him uneasy.

"No, it's ok. I invited you out." He turned to the bartender, "I'm going to have an O'Dell's and the lady will have a Moscow Mull." The bartender nodded and went to make Kara's drink.

Kara looked stunned then, "You remembered my drink order?"

Joe nodded, "You used to order them all the time in London when you used to visit the set."

Kara was taken back, but tired to ignore it. "Speaking of London, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Joe said, as the bartender came back with their drinks. "You guys singing Karaoke?" The bartender interrupted.

Joe turned to the bartender, "Yes I sighed us up online."

"Cool." The bartender smiled and walked over to the other side of the bar to take others drink orders.