Chapter Twenty-One-Party Time

A few days later----

Ben's flat was packed with people. Mostly with his mates and some girlfriends and some other people he didn't know. They were in the living room, and kitchen just standing and sitting around. Beer, wine and panty of food were on display. It was all prepared by Kara for fun and to give her something to do, when she wasn't making Jewelry. She was bringing out another trey, when a hand tapped her shoulder. 

She turned around and saw it was Rami and Lucy; her favorite couple besides Holly and her girlfriend and Charlette and Bobby who just happened to be at the party, but she barely had time to talk as she kept bring treys out, but for them, she'd make an acceptation. "Hey you two!" Give me a minute and I'll be right with you. She went into the living room and put down the trey of chips and guacamole and the trey of pizza (that she made herself) and came back and gave them both a hug. "How have you two been? I miss you both."

Lucy smiled to her, "We did too. You know how it is. Movies and all that. So I see you and Ben are doing good."

Kara nodded, "Yup. Going on a close to two months thanks to the both of you.""Well, we knew you two would be a good match. I saw something there when you came on set." Rami chimed in, taking a swig of his beer.

"Well, you two match made yourselves, so you two are the best at it." She smiled, "Speaking of... Rami can I talk to you for a second." She took his arm and got him to a small private corner of the flat. She turned to face him, "You ready?"

Rami looked back over to Lucy who was taking sips of her wine and chatting with Charlette. "Ready as I'll ever be, I just got to find the right moment."

Kara looked at him, knowing he was so nervous, but knew he could do it. She hyped him up on their facetime call last night and didn't mind doing it again. "I think now is a good time."

Rami looked back at Kara with nerves. His hands shaking. "Right now?"

Kara nodded her head. "Right now." She confirmed, steadying his hands.

Rami breathed in and out a few times and just went for it. "Excuse me everyone. I have something to say." He said and everyone stopped their conversations. Ben went to join Kara, standing in back of her, wrapping his arms around her. Rami walked over to Lucy and got down on his knee in front of everyone. They gasped and Lucy was damn never shocked. "Lucy. When I first met you. I wasn't looking for anything. I just noticed this beautiful blonde girl in a red wig  playing Mary Austin, the love of Freddie's life. Just in the way that she supported him, you have done the same for me. I didn't think I'd meet someone like you, but I did and now I'm asking you to be my wife. Lucy Diana Boyton... will you marry me?" Rami opened the box to reveal the purple diamond that he "bought"from Kara's store.

Kara placed her hands over Ben's as everything Rami was saying about Lucy, Kara felt about Ben. She knew then she wanted all of that with him. But one again, she needed to talk to him.

Lucy nodded her head to Rami, tears coming from her lovely blue eyes streaming down her beautiful face. "Yes, of course I'll marry you."

Rami smiled and took the ring out of the box and placed it on Lucy's left ring finger. He stood up and kissed her. The crowd clapped and cheered. Gwilym soon popped open the champagne and everyone congratulated them. They all toasted to the newly engaged couple. Kara finally getting a min alone with Lucy. "He bought that at my store right after I broke up with Gerald."

Lucy smiled, "Well, you do make great Jewelry. I'm proud to be wearing it. Free Advertising." Lucy winked and the girls hugged. "Will you be my maid of honor?"

Kara at her in surprise. "Really? You sure you want me?"

Lucy nodded, "Of course."

"I'd be honored." They both clinked glasses and drank on the rest of the night.

A/N: Rami  and Lucy's engagement is fan wish filament on my part. Don't know if they ever plan to in real life, but that's none of my business. Also, thanks for the over 800 views. Love you all and happy Veterans' day to my American readers.- Erin