Part 6

I can't believe it. He told me that he was going to college but I didn't know Sam meant this one! I mean that would make a lot of sense saying that this is the only one near by, and I'm assuming he's staying at the dorms. I guess it would be easy to miss him, saying that classes started only a few weeks ago and classes have A LOT of people in them. 

I quickly looked down to my watch and then turn it off because if I were to keep it on it was sure to beep and get everyone's attention. I don't even know why I wear that thing to class if it can make a loud noise like that. It's like having your phone sound on in high school, it's a bad idea.

I tried to concentrate but how could I when such a distraction is sitting practically in front of me??? As I was finishing that thought, his eyes lifted up and met mine. Hopefully he doesn't think I was staring directly at his face. He gave me the biggest cutest grin I've ever seen. He seems happy, but not surprised as I am.

I smile back as my cheeks start hearing up and I give him an awkward wave back. I can tell he giggled to himself and tried to listen to the professor but he seems very very distracted. I've stopped listening to him ever since I saw my beautiful Samwich.

At that moment class got dismissed and people started to pack up their bags. Thankfully that's the only class I have today so I can go home, but I'm also disappointed because I want to look at the beautiful Moose some more.

I usually wait a few minutes so it's not so crowded on the way home, so I just sit there and watch him pack up very carefully, studying his every move. My things are already in the my bag so I don't bother taking my eyes off of him. I watch him as he happily walks over to me with that same grin on his face. After almost tripping on some seats he finally manages to get over to me and I stand up to greet him and not make it look like I made no effort to see him.

"Hi Gabriel! I was hoping to see you!" I smile and sign to him.

"Hi Sam! I'm not going to lie, I was a little shocked to see you here because I didn't make the connection that you meant that you went to this college. It's a little embarrassing to be honest."

He gave me a warm smile and turned his head to the side as he chuckled. I could feel the blush creeping on my face. Oh god, why is he so cute?????

He looked back at me with the softest eyes and said, "Yeah that's okay. I'm not really the quickest on picking up things either. It didn't really hit me until I woke up this morning." I gave him a smile of understanding. All the sudden his eyes lit up.

"Hey uh, to you want to...go somewhere?" He turned his head to the side again and he was visibly blushing. He's so goddanm adorable.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want too. It's totally up to you of course." I chuckled at how flustered he got and he looked at me for a reply.

"Yeah, I would love that Samantha." He smiled brightly but had a small look of confusion on his face from the nickname I gave him. He ignored it and went back to the big silly smile that I've grown to love. He stuck his hand out for me to take it, almost as if we were a couple, that or he's just offering to help me up. I saw his smile alter as he realized how awkward the situation would be if they didn't take his hand. I can almost hear his thoughts screaming in his head how he can't put his hand back down or he'll look like a fool.  But a chance to hold Sammy's hand? No fucking way I'm passing that up.

I swiftly take his hand like it's nothing and he jumps at it like he didn't expect me to take it. It takes him a moment to process me taking his hand before he pulls me off the chair with what seems like no effort at all. In fact, he almost threw me off the chair. Jesus this man is so strong! It kinda makes me wonder what else he could do to me.

I pushed those thoughts away when I realized that the way I was pulled up made it where I was extremely close to him, almost to the point where were hugging. I look up at him in his glistening eyes that almost appear to change colors. The soft yet alarmed facial expression at how close we are. My heart is pounding so hard right now.

"So uh, where do you want to go?" He smiles down at me. I smile back and give him a little shrug. Anywhere would be nice as long as Sam is there with me. Even in the cage in hell with Lucifer himself would be nice if he's there as well.

"Well, how about the park? I think it's just a beautiful place." The park, wait a second, my dream! My dream where we were in the park and he hugged and kissed me! God, I'd do anything to just kiss him right now.

It took me a minutes to realize I was smiling reminiscing about my dream.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

Clearly without him thinking, he grabbed my hand again and started to lead me out of the school. Good thing I had my bag on me because I would've completely forgot it if I didn't have it.

After we walked out of the school, we were still holding hands and by the looks of it, he realized what he has done. I saw the blush quickly spread across his face and the internal panic that was in his head. He was panicking so much that he didn't see the huge dark blush on my face and I was shaking slightly, but not that much.

I squeezed his hand a little tighter to show him that it's okay that were holding hands because I really like it. I mean who wouldn't like to hold the hand of your huge crush on your local clerk who happens to be a college student like you? Wow the entire situation sounds a little weird if you put it that way.

I looked up at Sam as he was looking away from me. I don't know why I'm so cool with all of this, normally I would be on the verge of actually dying, but there's something about this man that makes me feel more confident. He makes me feel calm, and happy. Every time I see him, its like I'm a completely different person. My heart flutters, my head screams in a good way, and my face smiles all at the same time.

My eyes widened a little bit, what if this isn't some normal little crush? What if I'm actually falling in love with this guy? He's got everything I've ever asked for. His head suddenly snapped towards mine and out eyes met forcing me out of my train of thought. I blush madly and look away at getting caught staring at him and he just smiles at me and chuckles a bit.

After looking at literally anything else I saw that we were at the entrance of the park. Sam picks up his pace a little bit as we walk in and I struggle a little because I'm already at a fast pace trying to keep up with someone the size of a moose. I notice that's he's smiling a big toothy grin. I think he really likes the park. There must be some good memories tied with this place. Maybe we can make more good memories in this place.
************************************************
Wooooo! Part 6 is out! For some reason it seems like every platform isn't working right now. Instagram isn't working again and I can't load that many stories on Wattpad. I hope it gets fixed soon. Leave a comment and vote if you like this story so far!

Word count: 1418