Part 22

He walked in but he still stood in front of me, really close. He stood of straight but his hair was still in front of his face and his lips were still curved into a soft frown so he was really intimidating to me. I could physically feel myself shrinking beneath him.

After a few moments of awkward silence, he pulled me into a hug and did something that I should've seen coming but didn't.

He kissed me.

It was slow and passionate. All the feelings that the both of us has bottled up since last time have been aching to come out.

Once it was over, he looked me with such joy I thought he was going to explode. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Sam, what are we?"

He raised an eyebrow and grabbed both of my hands. He proceeded to get down on one knee.

Oh my goooood what is he doing right noooooow?????

"Well Gabriel, I'd be honored to be your boyfriend if you'd let me. So, would you like to be my boyfriend Gabriel Novak?"

I couldn't stop the smile spreading on my cheeks along with a light blush. His eyes had lit up like there was a fire in them, but not a raging one at that. It was gentle, yet full of life.

"Yes! There isn't a world where I wouldn't say no!"

He stood back up and gave me a quick peck.

"We need to celebrate! I'm not dating the cutest boy in the world and I want everyone in the world to know! Let's go somewhere! Gabriel, go pack a bag for a trip!"

"Oh nooo way I'm going on a trip. Trips have people in it and I don't want to go out in public."

"Trust me, where were going is not very public."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and started to head toward my room.

"Okay but I'm going home if I feel uncomfortable or my brain feels threatened in some way shape or form.

"Deal!"

I walked into my room and grabbed my travel bag that I never use out of my closet and started to fill it with various clothes that will get me trough multiple days. I also packed my other necessities like toiletries.

I didn't have time to protest anymore or at least get a word in before I was dragged out of my apartment. I barely had time to lock my front door but I guess he didn't want me to get robbed (not like I have anything worth stealing) so he waited a tiny bit.

We made it outside before I gave quick scans of the streets. I've picked up that habit a long time ago and I doubt I'll ever drop it.

I finally was able to get a squeaky small whisper out loud enough for Sam to hear.

"Sam, where are we going?"

All he did was turn his head slightly and gave me a smile that says he knows something that I don't.

This only made me feel worse than I am currently. Who knows where he's dragging me???

It took me a moment to notice how different it felt being outside. Yeah, my heart is racing and I should've definitely put my watch on this morning, but my heart is racing for another reason.

I'm, excited?

Happy?

I've only felt this feeling deep inside me that makes my stomach churn several times over (in a good way of course) when I'm with Sam, but it's never been this intense before. Maybe it's because we're officially dating now and he's actually mine, but it's just a lot for me. I feel like I'm going to explode! Good thing my watch is in my bag.