Volume 1 : Chapter 2

"Red Goblin", compare to a normal Goblins. red goblins has dark skin and stripes of glowing red, is what according to my Appraisal, red goblin as its name. In addition. its arm is holding a blunt weapon made of tree trunk.

"Kwaaak!!!", the Goblin cried as if it was trying to said something. But I wasn't concered about it but to a little Girl whose crying while embracing an elder man as she was crying 'Papa' and 'Help'. As his blood are still dripping in fresh. Theres no way that Goblin isn't the source of this madness.

After seeing the scene, I charged and used <Eagle Stomp> and <Shield Thrust> diagonally towards it. though it dodge my Shield, I killed it with one swing of my sword, it screeched aloud but turned to Ash and only its Magic stone remained.

Unlike the Virtual game I played. Monsters here are gore and bloody if you didn't destroy their core in an instant before its death.

Watching this horrific scene. The girl whose wailing are now restraining her tears and reach out the purple colored Magic Stone. "Mister, why?" but I didn't hear or get what she was trying to say as multiple Goblins came running towards us in all directions.

I can kill them all but fighting while protecting the girl and an elder is too much. And so, immediately checked the Elder's pulse assumed that it was her father, but he's already beyond saving. Lifting the girl up. I charged towards west as thats my way from the very start while killing our way from Goblins encirclement.

"Girl, I'm sorry but that man is already dead" I explained. But her pupil already turned to dark and hallow as she didn't squeek even a single sound other than her own breathing and tears that almost infinitely flowing while hardly gripping the Goblin's Magic Stone that I first killed.

After a couple of hours, I shake the Goblin pursuers off. Within this Forest, its very surprising I didn't shake them off for a couple of minutes using my Movement skills. but I guess its already infested by this Goblins as they tracked me, as if this forest was their Playground, and another thing is my Mana Points are still unshown, if I happen on having a Mind Down — according to Gramps. I'll be screwed for sure. But nonetheless, all is well and ends well.

I then glance towards the girl after putting her down but like the last time, she's still too quiet.

After a couple of Days—with little girl in tow. I found an encampment while moving straight towards west. Unlike in the city of Lucrios 10 days after parting with gramps, A city who doesn't have any Insignia signfying as God's Familia flag. This encampment had the insignia of Bow and Arrow over a Crescent moon in a Blue Banner. Standing still at the very center of open space field.

After checking its flag. I confirmed it was the Artemis Familia, an all Girls Familia and the children of Goddess of Virginity. "Damn it! My gut feel tells me to run away from here!" Is what I utter. First, the Amythyst all Girls Guild and now this... But I can't have this girl in me during my travel. Who knows if she still has a mother in any nearby village or city.

Shaking the idea of running away from Artemis Familia, I continue dashing towards the encampment

When I was 50 meters away from the biggest tent, a small girl blocked my way. According to my Appraisal, she's a Pallum. "Halt! You're not allow to enter!" She order me out, but using <Air Walk> I kicked the air 3 times and use <Eagle Stomp> and beautifuly land in front of the biggest tent. Her mouth turned perfect circle but I care less.

I then kneel in one and reached out the little girl in my hand "I beg your pardon for intrusion, please help her or take her and I will Immediately leave without looking back". But I was embarrassed after a Girl with long blue hair walked towards my side "Oh dear, that tent is empty" she chuckled after watching my kneeling position. Like what she said. The tent was empty and the curtain are opened. Either way this big tent was hers

 Either way this big tent was hers

Just like Gramps said. Its easy to percieve Gods with their Holy or Divine aura that was leaking. Though faint, even an ant can feel that was actually a God whos in front of them. Well, the feeling? I guess someone you fancy are smiling sweatly towards you but your heart isn't beating faster but was your soul instead. Like that of an intimidation in a very possitive way. Thays what it feels when you are infront of the God.

"Goddess-sama, help her find her parents or the cause of her hollowed eyes. I'm not good at dealing children much more of their health issue. So please check her condition and I'll Immediately leave if you may say so" I stand up and look at Goddess Artemis.

She's too damn cute with her green eyes. even though she isn't the Goddess of Beauty. She can fascinate every man with her own cuteness. Ye ye ye.. I shake my head with those thoughts.

But unlike normal people, I can't identify the the Goddess' background other than her name. As far as I know, she's a goddess of Purity? or maybe chastity? afterall, she only has female Members.

"I can help her out with my Familia members, but why are you in such a hurry?" Hearing her question. I can't help but gulp. The truth is. I was afraid to drag again in the trouble when it comes to Girls are involv—

Is what I thought. But before finishing them from my thoughts, one of Artemis member called her "Artemis-Nyama, Lante and others are in trouble nya!" Says by the girl with mix of almond and white hair with two ears of a cat. A Werecat. Hearing her cute voice made me cringed. She's cute too

With that. My whole body shivered, I wanted to laugh by her worda but I can't! I cringed because of that

"How about Rethusa. What happen to her?"

"She's still inside the cave along with others Nya! But Lante's squad are in more trouble nya!" Hearing their conversation, I felt my spine tingling and my inner intestine are tickling. I stealthily glance from left to right but other than the Werecat and the Pallum and Artemis-sama, theres no more.

"Goddess. Don't tell me!?" The Pallum look at Artemis-sama and glance towards me. I sweated heavily with just thought.

"We don't have any choice, Meowsui and Amarui's group are still clearing the Goblin's Nest" Artemis then look at me, "Is it wrong to ask a stranger to help a Goddess?" She asks me whilst I shake my head. "N..no.. Not.. I mean, I'll help them in exchange for taking care of that child" I look at her in straight

"Then Please help us... uhm—"

"Zetta. Call me Zetta, Goddess-sama" saying those reply, I look at Werecat girl and followed her lead.