Volume 1 : Chapter 6

Few days later and Zetta and others are almost annihilated monster lairs. even though he do most of the jobs, he don't mind afterall, he's already a member of Artemis Familia.

Yes, a member of Artemis Familia. In a sense, all of the current event happened is because he's the main culprit. of Artemis action the second day he came. of majority of her members that leave. and Rethusa's determination before going to designated place. he unconciously instigate them all in a short time which made his head spinning.

"Status Open", he murmured as an interface infront of his vision popped up

——————————
Name: Zetta Exe Deux

Hair Color: Dark

Eye Color: Silver

Race: Half-Barbarian (Token)

HP: N/A

MP: N/A

Level: 56

Personal Status🔽
Str: -Unidentified-
Con: -Unidentified-
Agi: -Unidentified-
Dex: -Unidentified-
Int: -Unidentified-
Wis: -Unidentified-

Active Skill: Appraisal, Eagle Stomp, Stomp, Air Walk, Flash Drift, Avoid, Borrowed Power of Heracles

Passive Skill: -Locked-, -Locked- , -Locked- , -Locked-

Equipment: Erinyes (sword mode), Kite Shield Regas, Pacifist Boots, Cloak of Chastiefol

Arcanum Status🔽
Affiliation: Artemis Familia
Level: 1
Falna: Pow(G), End(I), Agi(G), Dex(G), Mag(I)
Skills: None
——————————

Its been a month since coming into this world, and Zetta who's grinding in a form of lair hunting are not happy in his current development. though he's far stronger than Rethusa who was level 3. He feels like a frog in a well especially after that Old man remarks where the strongest gathers is in a place called Orario, he feel so weak right now. so he doesnt have a choice but to move forward to his first goal, to that City.

He didn't wanna idle or wait for monsters to become stronger, and instead destroy them fast so can he venture into Orario's dungeon and prove his strength.

"More" as he muffled.

As a hardcore gamer —and unlike other Isekai'ed person who want to see the world— he prefer being secluded inside the dungeons and hunt monsters stronger than him rather than travel to the outside world where he might die because he's too weak. and at the same time comparing his past life of prefered being alone than having communicate with strangers, he decided doing here too.

But his life changed after joining in an all girls guild named Amythyst. And as if life reflect in itself after 'accidentally' travelled in this world. He find himself in an 'all girls' Guild for the second time. thats why he didn't reject Artemis offer(?) from having him into their Familia as it was the same situation that change his past life. so why not accept them here too?.

And so after that, they gathered at their designated rendevous place, they all return together. Though even at this time the atmosphere between Rethusa and Zetta are still awkward. Artemis and others felt it too, but it was their individuality who should solve it.

"Good Job, everyone" Artemis welcomed the group as they return to their camp and ready their meal.

"So? how about having a Falna than not having one? Does it feel good?" Artemis look at him while her chin are seated atop of her palm and asks as they're eating meat —for some reason, animals didn't get attacked by monsters if they're not threat to them so its safe to kill and eat an animal meat

Zetta then replied "it feels good, like my Agility doubled after that" as he was munching his concentrated heavy meat. Thanks to his Virtual Avatar, he didn't get fat even though he was glutton.

"Want me to update your status?" Artemis asks again. But his face turn to deadpan.

"What update?" Hearing his remarks. All girls chuckled other than the silent Rethusa.

Artemis replied again "Really? you don't know?"

"Should I ask if I know?" Zetta are still oblivious made Artemis chuckle again

"I thought you're joking, fufufu. come over to my tent later then. and others too", and so they happily enjoy the night.

※ ※ ※

"Yosh, all good"

Zetta then put on his clothes after what Artemis said.

"I can't get use to it in this tatoo"

He said so as he hate tattoos, earpiercing, necklace or any other kind of Blingbling that can only distract his movements even from his past life. Even in peaceful world he's lives where cruelty isn't happens everyday —its his luck that he killed inside his residents— he really hate having an tattoo or accessories, thats why he felt nasty after having an insignia attached in his wide back created by Armes' Falna. But she said that was common on every adventurer who recieve falna from their God. But he still can't get use to it.

And After that, he look at his current stat

——————————
Pow(D), End(I), Agi(F), Dex(F), Mag(I)
Skill: None
——————————

"only Power, Agiliy and Dexterity goes up. is it because I didn't get hit or use magic?" he muttered. Hearing him, Artemis answered "that was depends on Excelia you gathered. a prerequisite is needed before one's Falna grows up in a normal rate or two. your Power jumped two ranks is a feat in itself. Did you know a normal adventurer cannot dream on levelling up for the rest of his life?" After Artemis realized that Zetta is really an oblivious about God's blessing. she explained everything a normal adventurer has to know.

About how one can achieve level up —is an achievement great enough that Gods were amaze— About how Status from level 1 are hidden when level up to 2 but still in effect. About the great quest and strong Familia in the Orario. what do's and dont's or an all out war against Familia will started.

Hearing this importants, Zetta put them at heart 'Just like a game, indeed' and asks "so, you Gods are quite bored and decided to play lives. and its more entertaining if you yourselves are playing. am I right?" hearing him. Artemis flinch but didn't said a word. afterall, thats all the God's secret from mortals. watching her, he sigh and didn't add anymore salt

"I guess, I get the gist why you didn't go there at first" he smiled. "Then, I'll entertain you more when we stay there." Hearing his domineering word made Artemis smile from ear to ear and nod

"Uhhh, Guys? Kami-sama? were still waiting here!" Outside Artemis' tent, Lante's word echoed. the two look at each other and smile as Zetta shrug his shoulder and said his thanks. then walked out.