Volume 2 : Chapter 1

"Uwahhh... so this is the Orario?" (Lante)

"Sugeeee!!" (Straight)

"Its wall is almost 50 meters" (Zetta)

"Yes it is.. it has 6 entrances and at the very center is the tower of Babel and below of it is the dungeon called <Labyrith of Orario>" Artemis answered

"Babel? Where did I hear that name again?" Zetta put his hand to his chin while others are busily fed their eyes in this amazing scene..

"Halt.. Animals are unauthorize inside the City other than the one tamed by Ganeisha Familia" says by the Guards name Hashana. a level 4 Adventurer under Ganeisha as Zetta appraised him. Before coming inside, Artemis registered her Familia's name to the guard as they told her to go straight at Guild Headquarters for more process of registration and validate them.

"Mind if I know what are you doing?" Hashana asks Zetta who answered with poker face during appraisal. 'What did he say?' He thought as he didn't know what Hashana meant.

"Sigh.. nothing.. you can go enter now.. and Welcome to Orario!" he sigh and heartly welcomed them as he bow. Zetta and others said their thanks as they followed Artemis and the one of the member of Ganeisha Familia to escort them.

As for their mount. Zetta beaten 2 animals called lion and have it become their mount after he created their cart, enough to accommodate his Familia.. and so they arrived at Orario in less than a month.

While walking away. One of the Guard came and whisper at Hashana as his face turned serious and leave his position, commanding his Guard to replace him for a while and went towards the place called 'Babel'.

Not long after they entered, they sighted a colloseum, where majority of event was held. "This here is the colloseum, You guys are a week late. As One of the year's biggest event 'Monsterfilla', finished 3 weeks ago" he boasted, but he fell silent as the girls didn't even bother listening and only Zetta alone have his ears of him.

"Ah please, don't go wander around or you'll get loss once you entered at Deadalus Area, thats the place of a poor but you might not come back if you wander inside" the escort remined Lante while she was looking at her right and wandered towards the Deadalus district. Her collar then tied up by Rethusa. She jokingly made a sound of a dog in the end.

Shrill-

"?????" Thereafter, Zetta's body shivering in cold as he unconciously look where its feels came from. There, he saw a Girl with volouptous body wearing rosy red and dark clothes that exposed her breast and legs, has silver eye and hair. as she smiled at him. Is all what he believed.

He cannot control his body as he move his feet slowly and staggering and his mind is in turmoil and almost lost his conciousness 'well sh*t! is this... charm!!?' he concluded and muttered, moments later, red cloak emerged from blue light particles as it covers his upper torso that run through his knee as <Cloak of Chasteifol> passive skill activated 'Charm Nullification'.

After that, he fell on his knee and look again where he saw a Girl.. no a Woman with silver eyes and abeautiful face. But there, he saw nothing.

Heavily huffing, all the girls and even Ganeisha Familia escort move towards him and asks what happened. "N..no, I'm... alright.. I was... I think am hungry.. L..lets go and eat!" but the cold sweat are still there on his forehead after standing up, and wiped his sweat. He then started to move forward as others followed

'We just got our meal half an hour ago' from the back, Rethusa thought said so.

At the same time..

'Seems like, I have no choice but to equip this Cloak everytime. D*mn that beautiful woman!' He thought and saw a girl in green colored maid suit walked towards their group accompanied by 3 childrens who's happily hopping and singing

After she saw them, a Girl bow and smile "a Goddess?" and tilted her head and look at Artemis.

"Yes, they're Artemis Familia, Syr" as the escort called the girl's name as if they're an acquaintance. Syr then move towards them. and bow again "Welcome to Orario, Artemis-sama and her Familia... I'm working at the tavern called 'Hostess of Fertility', run by former Freya Familia member, Mia Grand. if you can. Please stop by there sometimes" and so Syr advertised her workplace

"Fufufu, very Syr like" the escort chuckled as Syr is always good at recruiting people, with his remarks, Syr also chuckle.

"Its reassuring then, afterall, Mia Grand is originally a level 6 Adventurer. So only an insane person would pick a fight inside her Tavern" Artemis answered Syr with smile. "Hai!" as Syr smiled with nod and said her fairwell and pass through them. As for why Artemis know them. Of course, those who strong is always acknowledged by others and Gods isn't different, they two acknowledgr strong Adventurers.

With this almost neverending smile. The protagonists called Zetta are silent infront and didn't move a muscle. Not until they started to march again -towards the Guild-

※ ※ ※

"Thanks, Eina-san", Zetta said at an helf-elf girl receptionist, called Eina as she become the Guild Assistant of their Familia, the one who assists the adventurers do's and dont's inside the dungeon and the best course of action should they take.

After that, he exchanged their hard earned Magic Stone from this past few weeks. Even other girls loots are mixed in them. He also drop a lot of Monster's drop. Seeing this scene. Eina jaw dropped. The <Interviewer's Room> was now filled with magic stone and monster drop. And out of nowhere on top of that. Zetta realize his dumbfulness and said his sorry.

Good thing his Familia is already went out as they decided to meet up at the entrance of Babel. Not to hunt but to sightsee the Orario first. And of course to buy their -Exclusive Girls only Items by shopping for hours just to buy a piece of clothes-. as of why the reason he didn't go with them and only give them enough Valis.

After that, he pleaded to Eina not to tell others what happened. Eina in return smiled awkwardly and call their Cash Exchange Guard to fetch this Magical core.

Seeing this scene. Even the Guards they called dropped his jaw to the ground and almost fainted..