Volume 4 : Chapter 7

"Zetta-kun.. tomorrow is the war battle between Apollo and Hestia Familia. Bell at this time was training with Ais. What is your plan?"

"I will returning inside the dungeon, I have something to do inside"

I replied to my Goddess when she asks. well, truth is. It was the time when Catboy(Allen Fromel) and co. attack me and finish the 19th floor Boss.

That time, they've been infuriated as I have them fight the Boss without their consent. Nonetheless, they could kill it without me helping, but of course, I need an EXP so I won't let them have it for free or its last hit. — I was reknowned as 'infamous Z' aftetall, and being an Field Boss last hitter is one thing why I have that infamous name.

Well, back to the main topic. When Catboy and co are attacking me from that time. A silhoutte came from the dungeon crack, and an eye peeked a look towards me, its eyes grew big as if its plan was screwed of in which I knew it was a monster. But I can't let that Catboy percieve my change of battlestance or something what was that even called. so I disregard that thing first and instead used [Grimoire of Desire] before coming there. But I didn't thought I find myself lying from the same bed the last time I was here. At Dian Cecht Familia's Hospital.

"Why? aren't you going to temporatily transfer at their Familia or atleast trained them?"

'Who said I will transfer!? I'll waste my 1 year of that unruly Goddess' Familia? Nonsense!

"Well, I ask his odd party when they were with Rethusa, and Welf decided to transfer and finish his negotiation to his Goddes. And the Pallum already freed from Soma Familia, though I don't know why she isn't staying with the unruly brat Familia until now. welp, not that I care though but. Really, I too have a plan. And I'm sure she won't let him lose"

I answered my Goddess, in which she asks, who I was talking about the 'she'.

Truth is, I don't want to transfer to other Familia even if its just temporary, so even if they plead I won't transfer to that Familia. Oh well, I didn't answer Artemis-sama's last question.

After that, I thanked God Dian Cecht and his healer, Airmid for taking care of me for a couple of times now.

Huff—

So I sigh heavily. For now, lets go towards that place.

[Entertainment District]

I came here late at night this time, because. Well, when I return my conciousness it was around sunrise and I excused myself to come at Hostess of Fertility after having a couple of dungeon runs with my Familia the same time and day, but instead I am here.

Well, Hostess of Fertility and Entertainment District were almost the same afterall.

If I went there to drink and have my lonely joyous life—it was all the same here too. But the difference is, someone will entertaining me while in bed.

And this time, this Virgin life of mine will soon to end! hooray!

Why I know this place you ask? well, I happen seeing it above the highest floor from our mansion—cough, I mean. I didn't buy that place to find this place, alright.

I just accidentally found this place out as light beamed from where our mansion was and out of curioisity, I came, thats all.

And now, I was ready to lose my precious—

"uhm?" when I was walking in the said area, I found a girl, staring at me from the other side. She had fox ear and blond hair with green pupil.

<Sanjouno Haruhime>
<Level 1>