Volume 4 : Chapter 2

CLANG CLANG—!

Its been whole four hours since Bell has been trained by Zetta and not a single second they stop

"Always remember to lower your body if you're going for the kill"

"Slashing while you didn't swing all of your arms are more effective than full swing, you can also immediately retract them and defend, Though full swing may give you some reach advantage"

"Footwork! Run run run, as if dragons are following you behind your back!"

"Know how to use your leg when fighting! Kick!"

"If you cannot win in speed, use tactic! if both didn't effective, play dirty! Throw all of you can throw and thrust forward for kill or you'll get killed!"

"...F*ck!"

In the end, Bell landed a hit which in Zetta's shoulders shinguard. 'Damn! He's a fast learner!", that something poppee up in his interface

And so, Bell's body flop unto the ground and smile as if he finish his goal, "Thanks... master"

"The hell is your master!"

"Haha, Hestia-sama told me, Ais called you master.. I too.. wanted to become stronger just like her from your tutelege.. sir"

"Did you land a hit?" They then talked about the Kenki

"No.. not once. I always lose my conciousness during our training"

"Then, as you are now. You can land a hit"

"You think?"

"Maybe?"

"Cruel"

Zetta then threw off one of his <Scarf of Chaestifol> to Bell. "always wear that one. meaning. you're my student. I already gave one on Ais after our banquet."

After the Banquet.. last night..

Ais, Artemis and Loki was awestruck after Zetta threw his scarf at Ais as if he was confessing. But he only said, "I didn't do this just so you've become indebted to me. But because I enjoy Finn and your other Familia's company. if you don't like it, I don't mind become your enemy" Hearing his remarks Loki's eyelids opened and her eyes grew big.

"Did you.. did you hear?" it was Artemis' who asks. "All of them.. as for why? Thats my secret", and followed as he glance towards Ais "That scarf.. is a proof that you are my students. That rabbit, I'm sure will also came running for the help, and I'll give him one if he persist my training." He said so and drag his Goddess away.

But at the same night. Finn, Riveria, Gareth, Ais and Loki. is the one who came running towards him. Artemis Familia welcomed them and Finn was pushed down Loki's head to bow down for a while..

"I wouldn't think it will come to this.. don't worry Zet.. our Familia. will never become your enemy" Gareth and Riveria nodded their head from Finn's word. They didn't afraid of Zetta, they were afraid of friendship that might turn to eons —if possible, will turn to ash and dusted off like a wind because of their Goddes

Zetta at the same time nodded with smile "As I thought.. what a genuine Familia.. if I didn't find Artemis-sama before then, I'll surely join your—Kugahhh!!!" He received an elbow from his Goddess before he finish his sentence Others chuckled by this event. And thanks to this. The tension and the distance between Familia's difference, dwindled, and at the same time, the sparks of rivalry are heated. "But remember what I said. I'll reach you someday with our Alliance"

"You found your trusted alliance already?"

"Yes, but they didn't know yet."

"Then.. in our next expidition, if you want, months from now. We'll venture below 59th floor.."