Volume 3 : Chapter 4

Zetta is now finish his meditation. Well, if thats what it called. All he did is to calm his mind and heart from its disruption.

He start wandering from here to there until he found his Goddess and co. along with Kenki and Amazonnes sisters in this city called Rivira. He even saw someone bumped into Bell but he immediately grab Artemis and wanted to talk to her. Alone. But Ais turned towards them and called him 'master'.

Tiona and Tione sneer and tease Zetta. Seeing this scene, Artemis pouted and grab Hestia to run away from him. Bell Cranel is also with them as Hestia slither her arms at his.

away from Rivira. Ais continuously sheath and unsheath her sword.

On the other hand, Tiona and Tione are on the sideline, working alongside them.

Moments later, a wolf-looking man finally came out of the 17th floor.

He's none other than Bete Loga. He just arrived after fetching some potions that Finn ordered him to get. He saw Ais, Tione and Tiona along with an unknown man walking away, so he come there to check them after giving vials to Finn. "Where' you going?"asks by the Pallum.

"Ais and others are following the unknown man, I'll go there to check."

"Ho~" he then looked at Raul and said "Raul, distribute this thing to those who needed medication. I'll go somewhere. Tell Riveria and others to get ready and pack their belongings. We're going out of the dungeon tomorrow at dawn" And so, Finn follows Bete.

After a couple of minutes. They saw Ais with an unsheathed sword and Zetta opposite to her. posing as the start of their battle.

"Waaaaaaait!!!" but Bete leaps at their center and looks at Zetta.

"The hell are you!?" Finn at the same time slaps his own face with crunch, and so does the Amazoness. They face palmed

Finn drag him out of the center of soon to be the battlefield.

"The hell is wrong Finn!?"

"This is a practice! P.r.a.c.t.i.c.e!" Tione spelled out and went in between Bete and Finn, grabing the Dog. "Why do you always have to be dragged away!? Jeez" she followed.

"Who the Fuck is that bitch!? is he here to trained by Ais, huh!? fucker! who the hell are is that?! Is he worthy of our Kenki's time!?"

Hearing his word, Zetta's ears twitched and wanted to lash Bete's throat out and so he decided to just unsheathe his sword.

Finn just answered, "Well, if you wanna know. He's the sole male member of Artemis Familia who just came yesterday"

Bete burst out in anger even more "the fucking level 1!? is that you? a captain of Artemis Familia?!" and it looks like Finn cannot contain him anymore, he look at Tione and they released him.

Watching him and his senseless swearing, Zetta sigh and walked away from their group, losing his vigor to fight Ais.

He then said a word while facing his back against the Loki Familias "I hate that dog of yours Finn. One more swearing and I'll cut off his throat for real."

Ais then reaches her hand out in the air. but Zetta is already far from them..

"Mas...ter" Ais muttered..

After that, Bete received an even more swearing and at the center of executives along  with Ais, Lifeya, Tiona and Tione. Telling him the story and so on. He couldn't believe what he heard as he shivered with his tail went down. afterall, why the hell would they and even Ais made an impromptu story just to stop his angrt? So, that man is as strong as Finn? and defeated Ais? a mere level 1? He couldn't process all of the information that entered through his brain that he fell asleep later on. The dog brain of his cannot digest them all as he shutted down.

"He really is a strict guy. No wonder, our Ais was dejected since then" Riveria smiled as she, Finn and Gareth are the only remained inside this tent.

Its almost sunset and the luminous crystal changed its color until the whole 18th floor turned to nighttime a couple of moments after.

Same night and Zetta found himself staring above the ceiling and amaze by its change of time just like, they're outside of the orario and not inside the dungeon. Along with Artemis whose also in awe. Moments later, Ais and Bell came and saw the duo. Ais then look at Zetta while he look at Bell who's also curious whats his connection between him and Ais. Zetta didn't bother and instead talk with Artemis as if they created their own world. "a dungeon can be so beautiful too" said by Artemis, "Yes.. beautifully dangerous" and she chuckled by his answer.

Moments later, the unruly Hestia came running and separated Bell and Ais. calling her as Ais Wallenwhatsitsname.

She really is a brat. Zetta thought so.

And so the night become so bright is if foreshadowing the future calamity

※ ※ ※

At dawn, after the preparation it's about time were Loki Familia is ready to exited the dungeon as Zetta simply insists to go with them, but Artemis objects. Saying her friends are still here.

Regarding the the bath yesterday, however, Hermes is still tied down on a tree for a full day by Asfi, pleading her to let him out.

And so just like that. Loki Familia couldn't be seen anymore while Finn, gave Zetta one of their used tent for his use.

Well, for him to use as his workshop so none may discover his secret.

And as time went on, he heard some commotion and sword clashing as Hestia Familia as its center, he saw that Bell is fighting someone above cliff where he battled against Finn and Ais, and the place where the Revenger emerged.

Artemis came running for his help but he pointed that its already been concluded and start stitching again.

Until finally, Artemis fell asleep besides his back in this cold solitary place while he silently doing his own thing. He gave her his cloak as her blanket and continued what he's doing.

Moments later, Artemis is now hugging him prompting not to leave her alone, but still sleeping and only murmuring, "Silly Goddess. I won't and never leave you, thus you don't need to worry about little things such as this" He faintly smile and caress her soft ocean-colored hair.