Volume 4 : Chapter 5

"Apollo-sama!" Hyakinthos, Captain of Apollo Familia, walk towards his God and explained what was happened

"Apollo-sama. I didn't doubt my ability but, I suggest we stop this battle for once" Hyakinthos bow down while pleading. He isn't afraid of Bell Cranel. He is afraid of his master after Zanis told him that their plan was folded by that guy. He couldn't get it at first but Zanis explained that the sole male Familia of the Goddess of the Hunt isn't came for Soma just to drink. But also to destroy their alliance plan against Hestia Familia. If so, that Zetta guy aren't justvyour run in a mill Adventurer. Is what Hyakinthos concluded. 'If he join the battle!' Hyakinthos scratches his dry neck as he felt his throat is going to dry.

"No. I have to get that guy. I want that guy!" as if he becoming insane, Apollo licked his lips while saying the words. This is the first time Hyakinthos saw his God became like that.

'All I have to do is to win, then' Hyakinthos thought as he walk away and think how to settle things with Artemis Familia. But in the end, he didn't and the chance never came.

※ ※ ※

"Ahh.. I'm so excited Ottar", at Folkvangr. Freya as usual ware seating comfortably in her throne, while she's looking from the magic mirror. A magic that can only be permitted to be use by Gods using their own Arcanum in Gekai. She was happy while looking at the two crystals from her left and right

"He become even more stronger and stronger, I can't believe myself of only watching him grow", she commented while looking at the mirror. Ottar asks if who she was talking about and she answer was 'Both'

"Too bad. I didn't get any of them. Ah~" she breathed violently while looking at Bell Cranel from the magic mirror while at Zetta —who let himself get beaten by monsters— at the second mirror.

"They will get beaten for sure" Ottar responded out of nowhere.

"It doesn't matter. They'll get learn or two from him at the very least" she answered and snicker, bit her lips again.

"You won't afraid he would kill them?"

"No, he still has his justice afterall"

"I see" at his last words, Ottar closed his eyes. He never doubt his Goddes even once, so does who never Freya lie to him.

※ ※ ※

At 20th floor, Zetta finish mapping the 19th floor but didn't kill the Monster Rex out there, as Eina remind him not to.

Not only he was only level 2 and at level 19th floor. He also killed Monster Rex?

Killing it and the news will spreaded for sure, and wrath of other Gods who jealous will be eyeing them. He isn't scared to any of them but afraid his [Antares Mansion] might be destroyed and Artemis Familia will be in trouble in return while he isn't around. And thats what frightened him the most.

Even Finn remind him that if he have something to protect, its much better to staying in low.

So he leave that Boss aside even though his Gamer spirit overwhelemed him most of the times.

A couples if hour of grinding, he found 5 persons, while four are Pallums.

"Oho you here too, Catboy? oh? is that your team? are you playing tean titans? or PJ masks?", Zetta asks while 5 of them couldn't understand a couple of his words.