Volume 4 : Chapter 8

. . .
Watching her eye looking at me with that piercing glare, I slowly and my mechanically stiffened neck look towards the almost top naked Aisha and hug her lightly "D-d-don't look" I whisper.

Of course, everyone would move their eyes towards the newly destroyed place near them out of curiousity; and if Aisha and her eyes met, it'll be a disaster, also I wanted to confirm something— but then not a seconds later, from the window outside. I saw many girls that were gossiping, rather—

'F*cking hell!?' It was my Familia other than the hostess gossiper.

And Vjara at the same time, destroyed the wall as per command by my fuming Goddess and she dash towards me and pinch my ear.

"Ayayayaya!" I groaned, whilst the other who witness, chuckled while watching the scene.

'Damn so embarassing!' is what I thought. But I ain't let myself get caught this time. With that, I immediately slip out of Artemis sama's hand and teleported out, leap up and repeat the process until I see no one—Other than the girl I was chasing after.

"Hmp, what do you want?", she ask as I landed from her side whose looking the whole Orario. We're at the southeast wall of Orario at this time. I mean, I chase after her up until here.

"Nothing" I, at the same time, seated and ask "you won't ask why am I at that place?" I was talking about the brothel.

"Why would I?" She replied devoid of emotion

"Oh yeah?.. you're r..right" I stuttered and stunned by her straight answer. Yup, what am I expecting from her by the way?

Why would I like this girl again? Is it because she's beautiful? Love at first sight? I don't understand myself.

I then silently look from afar too.

But still, the courage overwhelmed me after a couple of minutes "The missing memories that I had..." I paused while my voice tone turned slower "...I don't know what happen out there or if I offended you. But if you really don't like me or hate me or any reasons you have, just say it and I won't chase after you anymore. If you want... I started today", is what I said
...
..
.
Not even a whole minutes and I stand back up again after noticing that she didn't have any spare to reply.

"I like..." she muttered.

Is that her answer? I unconciously look towards her as my heart skip a beat

But then she continued "...the view from here, is mesmerizing and the serenity it gives, its peace, and its order" out of nowhere, she expresses

"High places... are the favourite place my former captain always visited..."

"It gives her clearer mind of what her next course of action or to cool her head"

"But for me... all I see, is a high place and lower ground. I couldn't see what she could... until Syr found me like a missing cat, and start of my new life, thereafter, I realize and saw it atlast... the effect of out justice"

I talked back, "Astrea Familia, right? I heard them. From her"

"H-Huh!?" She look towards me, beating in red "I-I mean, I didn't thought she's the kind of a Girl who was talkative, and to a stranger?!"

"Rude! I'm not a stranger, alright?" replying her, I followed "...your Familia, somewhat resembles mine, and our Goddess is alike. They don't discriminate between strong and weak, and somehow helped who is in need"