Volume 4 - Epilogue 1 : Casino El dorado

Huaaaam—

From the entrance, Zetta who lean his back at the pillar while overseeing every guest and VIP's he saw, yawned out of boredom.

Thereafter, a man from Ganeisha Familia walked towards him and talk about something

Zetta at the same time nodded after hearing the report and think for a better plan again. "I can't let this continue, should I? Else, Shakti will screwed over me" He muttered and remember the day before yesterday

"Tomorrow is the day we explore lower levels. and I wish we succeded in finding their new place to live in" is what she said.

She was talking about Xenos' safety and her God agreed of what she was planning. It was because in the floor 20th, there are many adventurers who can roam freely especially the third class adventurers. And if Xenos lived at lower floors, then they can freely move on their own without disturbung others but of course have to avoide higher class adventurer they'll get doomed, is that what her decision and Zetta also agreed.

Lets turn back the topic. And because, in the accordance to his promise over God Ganeisha himself. Zetta is here at the Casino El Dorado as a representative and proxy of Shakti. Not just a normal guard and representative but also the captain guard of whole Ganeisha Familia that overseeing the Casino. But like any other Ganeisha members, he too cannot enter inside the VIP room of tycoons. Zetta, as a man who can appraised, found out that the man owned this casino is a fraud. In the end, all he have to do is to wait and see, while order the rest investigate for a while before he make any move.

As he thinking so, a Carriage arrived but he didn't think too much about it and start walking towards the main entrance of casino.

'Damn it, I need an evidence. Theres no way someone blindly believed me that I can see through ones soul like Fels did, right?' Zetta thought, and heard a commotion coming from the carriage who arrived.

There, he saw a girl dressed beautifully

'Syr? what is she doing here!????.. w-w-wait, w-w-why is she here!?'

Not only Syr, Zetta also found an elf-man with an eyepatch besides Syr. More likely, a girl disguised as a man, 'Ryuu!?' Zetta flustered seeing his crush wearing an expensive tuxedo and was— 'M-m-manly than me!?' Is what he thought. Though, he too are wearing an expensive tuxedo gifted by Ganeisha himself, he's no match against Ryuu's charm as a man. Is what he think. Thinking that, he felt depressed.

And because he didn't want any disturbance as his heart are still beating but faster than usual, didn't know what have to say right now, he immediately entered the casino but his silhoutte is already seen by Ryuu

'isn't that?! No.. I won't let my undercover be expose' is what she thought, and at the same time, from the side, Syr interwined her arms to hers.

"!!!!" Ryuu was startled but woudn't mind as they started to go in just a few momentd.

Meanwhile, Zetta who was still overseeing the casino, found a boy who shouldn't be here

'Damn, what now!? Why is he here of all place!? not only that, when did he enter?' as he saw a boy with white hair and red eyes, surrounded by 3 other adventurers in friendly manner.

Thereafter, another member of Ganeisha Familia came towards him, calling him 'Sir-Zetta'

"We already investigate 5 other tycoons and it looks like, some of them is connected to him, not only that, they might also forged their identity just like him"

Nodded, he replied, "I see, stay vigilant and don't let any of them slip through. Leave those high level alone and don't engage if not neccessary to minimize the casualty. Now, return to work" Zetta response, and because Ganeisha Familia used their manpower to explore lower level dungeons as of today, what remained to guard the casino is only level 1's and level 2's. Thanks for Shakti's speech to 'Obey Zetta at all costs'. They didn't doubt his leadership.