Volume 2 : Chapter 8

CLANG CLANG--!

'This f*cker! am I your only enemy here!?' Zetta cried out loud..

This Revenger always attacking him wherever he go while Loki Familia are backing him up.

"kuuhhh!" It whipped him as he flew off like a cannon ball.. it then followed him from the mid-air while Zetta flew out of the cliff. He used <Vanishing Drift> and teleported from Revenger's back and used <Stomp> as it flew down vertically and hammered through the ground. Watching the scene. Others chuckled as they remembered something. and thanks to this small commotion, those who saw and hear what was happened came running for gossip. Noticing many Adventurers came from every direction, Zetta hook off the hood of his <Cloak of Chasteifol> unto his head for them not to see his face.

He then landed 10 meters away from the monster.

Watching the unknown monster and its unusual physique. Those who only curious turned their back as they run out of their wits, afraid. the Revenger at the same time stands up and growl, and run towards the nearest Adventurer as it created whole in its stomach and whipped another who was the nearest.. "damn it! Get out of here! now!!" Those who didn't run at first, now started their engine while others wet their pants off after 3 to 4 of first class adventurers died in a blink of their eyes. Zetta then attack the Revenger and defend those he can. Finn and others at the same time came running and commanded the adventurers not to get rush and stop their attemp to attack it after saying it was a Monster Rex level. And because it was smaller than the normal Floor Boss. its not good to use Magic, though he didn't inform others that it can reflect magic, or else commotion might broke out.

"Finn!" Gareth at the same time, came running, along with Ais and Tsubaki, the Blacksmith and captain of Hephaistios Familia.

"Gareth. We need you to take its aggro and let attack you, else, that Guy will die in no time!" Finn pointed Zetta who valiantly defended the Monster

"a Jaggernaut!" Gareth then noticed the monster "okay! Leave it to me!" and replied.

"Good! all of you listen!" Finn then started his speech, "That monster isn't the spirit from 59th floor and not as big as is it. But that is a Monster Rex produced by this dungeon. an enemy that needs to destroy! No matter what! prioritize in killing it and don't let it slip from you!! Charge!!" Finn commanded. If that thing is an intelligent and like the Jaggernaut from the lower floor when that thing feel threatened, it will escape in no time. So he ordered them to kill it, right here and now.

"Back up is here!" Finn shouted, enough to heard by Zetta and now smiled widely, "You b*tch will die here!" he reversed grip Erinyes and push its hilt into Revenger's solar plexus and charge forward along with the latter. He then teleported out and kick its face, "your turn" yelling towards Finn, as its body knocked back towards the Loki Familia'

"Amazoness, restrained its tail and support the attacker"

"Dwarf, restrain its upper body. Ais, Finn and I will attack it in every direction"

Hearing his command. Loki Familia are in confuse thus Finn ordered "Follow his command!"

Even Riveria from the sideline are the most surprised. "That Guy, not only a fighter but also a strategist?", being an omniponent has always have a backlash, thats why Loki Familia have an executives so they divided the responsibilities and Finn as the captain. Though a fighter, Finn can devised plans after an overall review of environment and then strategize. Not only this guy is defending the Monster's attack this whole time, he already created some plan to counterattack? Riveria is at lost. Even Finn agreed as he knew it was the best way possible option for killing this monster. 'Scary' Riveria thought so and commented how good this Zetta is. 'Really an Odd one' and so her thought follows..

"This is the first time not the Captain created a plan for the team" Lefiya said from the sideline which Riveria agreed. and the same time, Zetta are ordering nonstop from realtime while attacking the Revenger. The sister Amazoness are in rage hearing his command but obeyed as Finn agreed and give him the 'Captain' only for this raid.

Thanks to this, the Revenger's body flop itself unto the ground as Ais is the last hitter until it turned to dark ash and at the same time its magic stone dropped down

"Amazing!" Tsubaki opened her mouth widely. A monster with agility and power, has been destroyed by the Loki Familia (plus 1 called Zetta), just after the raid from 58th floor!

Of course, some of the credits came from Zetta but he didn't care and walk out of the scene. "Wait.. where' you going?" Finn stop him. Zetta then pointed upward as a reply "I have an appointment for my Goddess, it was I who should fetch her from her welcoming party", Tsubaki at the same time thought to herself, 'Her Goddess Welcoming Party? Then this guy is a member of Artemis Familia?' then look at Finn and co.

With his answer, Finn smiled and reach out of his hands. "That was an amazing feat. I won't forgive this for the rest of my life" they then shakes hand. Zetta also smile "as long as our case are close in here" is what he said for assurance. He was talking about was his secret to not tell the others. Finn nodded and other Loki Familia's wave their hands at him.

Ais, Tione, Tiona, Lefiya, Riveria, Tsubaki, Gareth and Finn then move towards their camp after looting the magic stone and carry the body of dead adventurers while creating more believable story as an excuse.

Zetta at the same time, grin from ear to ear as he check his notification log.

[Revenger's Tail Acquaired]

[Revenger's Claw Acquired]

[Revenger's Thick Hide Acquired]

<Level Up>
<Level Up>
<Level Up>

He was happy to level up. Thats all.. "Hehehe, this is fruitful for just one day.. Yosha~ lets accelerate then" and so his body flickered from time to time until not even his shadow isn't in sight anymore.