Volume 2 : Chapter 7

"A Jaggernaut emerged out of nowhere and a mutated at that, that means..." Finn remarks and look at Zetta who was clashing against it..

"Is this how you called a Jaggernaut? This damn thing is a Revenger! and Jaggernaut is only its alias!" Saying so, Riveria, Finn and others are redy to battle but Finn added. "No Riveria, Lefiya. That thing are your arc nemesis. prioritize only healing", Finn commanded, Riveria snapped back who almost turn to rage. She knew this thing can reflect any magic but why was she agitated? Coz' her acquaintance has been killed by this thing from Astrea Familia. though not many knew what actually happened, she along with other executives of Loki Familia hid the truth from the outside world. Of Astrea Familia's annihilation for a purpose.

'Helpless' she muttered and berated herself. even if she's level 10, she's still helpless infront of this thing.

※ ※ ※

At the same time inside the Hostess of Fertility

The remaining Artemis Familia members came, to lightly drink and check as per Syr's request this tavern after they arrived this morning.

"Hai~" Syr who just came, gave a bottle of booze unto their table as this was her giveaway for thanking the girls for coming here. Of course they have to pay the remaining bills

"This is amazing place Syr.. thank you.." Rethusa said so. Adventurers here aren't as wild as other taverns from their past experience. Though, there are some who's eyeing them, they restrained themselves, scared of Mia Mama's stare.

"Nya~ I heard you have another member? Where is he?" A cat ear Anya came and asks, she too is also a maid of Hostess of Fertility and a friend of Syr. at the same time not far away from their table was Loki familia's Bete, even though he didn't wanted to. His wolven ears could hear them loud and clear. 'Artemis? The one who welcomed by Loki? so this girls are hers, but a 'he'?. Don't tell me some bastard created his harem!?' Bete then chug his 'only light' booze. afterall, he's too easy to get drunk and noone can restrained him here other than Mia mama herself. but is that giant dwarf only restrained him? well, if he was lucky he only receive a couple of beatings.

"Yes, cap't is in the dungeon right now, huehuehue. He'll come back later, he said he should be the one who fetch Artemis-sama after her welcoming party" replied by the joyful Lante as she started to chug her drink.

"I was curious, nya~ what was his level nya~ afterall, Artemis Familia was reknowned as 'Monster Hunter' outside the Orario nya~" Anya asks again

"Fuwaahh!~ I never thought we've been that popular.. too bad our member declined the day cap't become a member" Lante answered after drinking her booze.

"Anya, stop it. ask the person in question himself, else it might create misunderstandings and trouble" Ryu the half-elf, another maid of Hostess of Fertility grab Anya, but Lante followed up and answer Anya's question "cap't is only at level 1 but..." she then flop her body atop of her table and fell unconcious even before finishing her sentence. "This girl. is a light-drunker and a light-lipped like usual" Rethusa shake her head.

Those who heard them turned their gaze towards the Artemis Familia members. first a chuckle.. and a mouthful of laugh echoed throughout the tavern. Adventurers laugh aloud which turned Rethusa into rage but restrained them 'This F*ckers!' and glanced towards the Adventurers who are still laughing, and to Lante.

"See? I told you, trouble already came" Ryu dragged away Anya by pulling her ear whilst the latter cried out in pain. Ryu at the same time doesn't bother herself if all girls Familia created trouble for themselves. though it was the cause of her co-workers. She doesn't want to trouble herself, and secondly, they aren't her acquaintance. a 'wait and see' tactic activated from her eyes.

BOOM-—

one big Stomp from the ground break the loud noise as Bete stomp his feet and look around. "Silent! F*ckers! You're f*cking too loud!" as he started to chug his booze again. then, the atmosphere turned to awkward silent yet again, thanks to him. With this, Rethusa cool down her mind and look at him and bow, signaling her thanks.

'I won't underestimated low level trash anymore after that white rabbit, but.. hearing them made me angry. how the hell a mere level 1 become their captain?! what a f*cking nonsense!' He thought and scratched his aching head. Afterall, thinking isn't his forte.

After a while. Vjara who didn't stop looking at Mia Mama's direction stand up and courage overwhelmed her. Vjara is a dwarf from Artemis Familia. She then move towards the Boss of Hostess of Fertility, a half-dwarf Mia, "Ma'am, mind if I ask something?" whilst Mia replied "as long as the question aren't senseless, I will answer. Afterall, you're already a customer"

"I wanna know. how is it, to become as strong as you" Vjara then look at her in straight.

Mia contineously stare at the little dwarf, "theres nothing called shortcut —no matter what kind of the world you're in— of becoming strong adventurer. Go inside the dungeon and return alive. afterall, Strength can build up one at a time along with experience. Its nonesensical to exceed your limit but only return as cold corpse in the end. That. is what it means to become strong. experiencing them and live for the next day" So she answered. Enlightened, Vjara bow and said her thanks.

※ ※ ※

"Did you really approve, Uranous-sama?" Underground of the Guild Adventurer's Hall, a small voice like that of a machine, echoed inside where only resides in this dark place is a podium and throne atop of it. Seated is an Old man named, Uranous. The first one who give Falna to a human. this place are called the Room of Prayers.

He who asks is the one called Fel, covering with full body cloak that even his face couldn't be seen as he first to ask.

"Though from unknown, he's also but a soul.. who knows, he might be the one we've been waiting for" Uranous replied for his sole attendant, Fels.

Fels then nodded and vanish out of the darkness and at the same time, Uranous are spectating the battle from 18th floor.

"Heracles, a demi-god who stir the heaven and isn't approved to be resurrected. His fragment was inside of that boy... but that isn't an issue here" His eyes didn't blink even once and nonchalantly look at the heated battle from the Oval transparent ball. because dungeons hated Gods. after Zetta activate his Borrowed Power, and even if faint. The dungeon feel the presence of a God, and in rage created a nightmare called Revenger. a Jaggernaut-type Monster. it was all thanks to him. Even Finn concluded, the emergeance of Jaggernaut is because of him.