Volume 1 : Chapter 8

crumbled wall, crater from the ground, missing limbs, Broken ribs, and torned skin.

I find myself lying on the ground as the Antares looking down from above me.

Huff—I sigh heavily.. If its the original me and not an Game Avatar, I long since dead. I underestimated this scorpion, I neglect its ability. My <Borrowed Power of Heracles> gone a seconds ago. I'm sure the bastard feels like can kill me anytime.

Its pincer cutted my arms and pin me from the ground, pointed its Stinger into my forehead as it screech in front of my face and its transparent fluid drop and run through my cheek. Thereafter, its eye flicked and ignore me at the same time. It then face its back against me and started to walk towards where my Familia is

"Hah! F*cker! you think I'm insignificant now that you cut my limbs!?" I then used <Vanishing Drift> and teleported above his head and kick its eye with <Stomp>. Its legs shook as crater spreaded from the ground. I sneer as I don't know how lucky I was because he ignored this mighty me!

—Breeegh!!

But its aculeus penetrated from my back through my stomach... I cough up light blue particles. Yes, its very funny but I was made of data. Though I still feel the damage, I only recieve 20% of pain.

thereafter, I used <Rewind>!. My damaged and skills from 2 seconds ago denied and re-cooldown. I then used <Stomp> for the second time, and again the ground shook as Antares foothold completely destroy as its descended. I used <Eagle Stomp> to not fall together with it and used Heal Potion from my inventory as it immediately return my missing limbs. equipped with <Kite Shield Regas> and battlecried, I now ready for the rematch! "B*tch ready for the second round!" and jumped down and following it.

Meanwhile at the Orario, inside the dungeon at upper floor..

"Lilly! Lilly!!" Artemis close friend, Hestia's sole familia member are in the predicament when a certain Pallum supporter betrayed him. Not only it leave him behind but also snatched his Knife made by blood and sweat by his Goddess and leave him by the horde of Monsters. But it didn't affect his pure heart a bit but instead was determined to help her, who he once become. A lonely heart that needs to be save. not just physically but also emotionally. this guy with white hair and red eyes was determined as his hardwork played and help him in the end.

※ ※ ※

"Why is it turned silent?" Artemis and her Familia felt uneasy except Rethusa. "I believe in him. Thats the only support we can give. To believe" as she look towards the battlefield with serious eyes, to the Elsus Ruin.

And at the very bottom of said battlefield.. Zetta and Antares are still fighting each other. Though he's been ignored at first, it now feels like it threatened as it screech again and again and barraged Zetta with its stretched sting and pincers. But Zetta dodged with minimal move with hairs breathe while analyzing Antares with narrowed eye.

"It can only attack 20 times for 5 seconds with 5 seconds interval. Its metasoma can stretch for only 10 meter. I can attack with those interval, I now know his weakness.. But..." he muffled so not be heard by Antares

"...he's too f*cking Hard!" Is what he concluded..

Even using Erenyes (sword mode), he cannot cut its steel like body

"But!" He howled so Antarsles heard him clear, "your mouth is f*cking vulnerable! I'll kill you now then!" Zetta sneer and ready to attack its mouth. 'As I thought, this f*cker is an aberrant!'. But he's still wonderimg why it ignored him from atop the last time. Nonetheless thats not his problem right now. Fortunately or unfortunately, his main goal is to destroy its Anus and not its mouth. He speed up towards Antares with nonechalant expression

Then activated <Borrowed Power of Heracles> and chanted "Eat its flesh and let none remain...." used <Vanishing Drift> then teleported from Antares back "....Erinyes!! eat his f*cking Anus!!"

Instead of Erinyes Skill turned to dark monster eating mouth that devour anything its touch, his sword didn't transform but instead turned red covered by dark smoke and slash Antares tail, its Stinger flop unto the ground, but thats not all...

"Hahaha, f*cker, you can't reproduce anym —Bugwaahh!!" Antares howled in pain and whipped Zetta for 120 meters per second.

Again, he find himself hammered through the wall, "damn it! I'm going to enjoy this if you always doing this to me!" as Zetta chuckled as he might become a masochist while contineously mock Antares. why? "You're an impotent now.. nyahaha" he contineously provoking Antares and laugh loudly. It keep staring at him but afterwards turned into dark ashes and completely vanish

"Eh?" Antares Magical Stone emerged from its Telson. "well, thats anticlimatic", he sigh and feeling disappointed, but still looted its magic stone and store them inside his inventory. Its other drop automatically entered through his <This World's Loot> folder with its notification..

[Antates Poison Drop 5/5 Acquired]

[Antares Pincer 1/2 Acquired]

[Antares Shinguard Acquired]

[Level up]
[Level up]
[Level up]

Checking his inventory, he discovered 5 pieces of Dark Vial, its pincer but only one meter, and Dark scaled shinguard along with three level ups. "Hmmm. Not bad for 3 levels. Then if I estimate his level is to be around leve 130. Well, thats only an estimate" as he use Mana Potion and leap up. he drink MP coz' he feels like having an mind down after using more than 5 skills.

Thanks to his 'Gamer Abity' his can receive drop rate and will directly sent inside his inventory, which monster drop are very rare. But alas he looted them. The only one who knew his secret is only Artemis alone.

Lets turn back in time where he folowed Antares below Elsus Ruin.

5 minutes after clashing with Antares and 10 minutes before Killing it.

Zetta didn't blindly attack it or doing something fun. He didn't go all out because he analyzed its attack pattern, and 'weakness'. After that, he devised his plan while continued his attack and let it drop its guard down like he make himself 'frightened' when Antares pinned him to the ground, and thats where he strike swift and fast. thats why, he jested his last attack 'to attack' its eye but instead its Anus near its telson, where he accidentally attack once where Antares panickly defend it. Thats why he wait for the only second chance. And thats what happen why he felt disappointed in the end. —Unlike VR game called Strong World. He doesn't have any Hit Points or Damage Taken but 'have to' feel it like he's in real world. Thats why having an amputated arm, he didn't panic but instead use them for his advantage— "I'm genius AF" is what he muttered with wide smile. Thereafter, he met Artemis and co., as they gather towards and congratulate him.