Chapter 04: Cabin Check Out.

Somewhere in the forest, Leanne skipped out on meeting up with Tasha and Ron, and instead started barfing in the bushes over something she had for breakfast before coming to Camp Crystal Lake.

"Jesus f**king christ," Leanne said. "Maybe eating that egg salad wasn't such a good idea. Especially after seeing a straight couple kiss. Oh but what I wouldn't give to cuddle with another girl this summer. The problem is all the only other girls that came here are straight." Suddenly the shadowy figure noticed Leanne, and stalked her while carrying an axe. "Might as well masturbate since I'm alone," Leanne said.

As the shadowy figure got closer, Leanne took off her t-shirt, bra, shoes, and shorts then started fingering her v***** so much, she c*** in her own underwear. Finally after laying down on the ground, the shadowy figure stepped on Leanne's back. Then without Lieanne turning, the shadowy figure used the axe, and split open her skull, and brain.

Once the shadowy figure was one, it grabbed the body it was standing on, and dragged it towards where the lake was. Meanwhile, Allison and Justin arrived to where the cabins were, and didn't even notice that Leanne was not there. Two other teens, an Asian girl, and a black guy came out of one of the cabins once the couple arrive. "Tasha, Ron, Over Here," Allison yelled, and the two caught her attention. "Oh hi Allison," Tasha said. "When did you get here?"

"Just now," Allison explained. "I got a ride from the town diner chef who told me not to listen to an old man saying rumors about this place." "You talking about the fisherman named Ralph?" Ron asked. "Yeah, wait how did you know his name?" Allison asked. "He's been yapping about some ugly kid drowning in the lake water here, so I'd have to say that it was bullsh*t," Ron answered. "Well let's just be sure that what he says doesn't bother our trip here," Justin said. "Sounds like a plan," Allison said, and took off her backpack. "I got some stuff to have fun with after coming here."

After pulling out her bikini, pillow, sleeping bag, and lantern, Allison revealed that she had heroin and beer with her. "Look at you hooking us up," Ron said. "Yeah, but we'll have to save that for when it's night," Tasha agreed. "Plus heroin won't be enough for us to mess with, so I brought us some cigarettes, and bags of cocaine along with some vodka." "Sh*t, you came more prepared than me, Tasha," Allison said. "You'll have better storing luck next time we come here, babe," Justin explained.

~

Hey Wattpadders, Happy 4th of this month as you must know. I thought it would be good of me to say that to you. Anyway, I'll be working on one chapter a day for this story, as soon as the Wi-Fi in my house gets back up and running. Anyway Don't Forget To Comment on this story, and Thanks For Reading.