Chapter 16: A Crazy Parent Part 02.

As the time passed, Pamela made coffee with her 90's coffee maker, and poured it into mugs for Allison, and herself. Once the coffee was done being cooked, Pamela added sugar, and cinnamon to make it taste better.

Allison however started having second thoughts. "Why did this lady come and find me?" Allison thought. "Didn't I just tell her that there was a killer on the loose? Wait, why hasn't the killer killed her before? She must be a witness to that person." "The coffee's are done," Pamela said. "Is everything alright?" Allison mind was fishing for answers, then suddenly snapped back to reality in front of her.

"Sorry, it's been a long night," Allison explained. "Five of my friends died, because of some maniac. Not sure what the killers problem was, but I'm just glad to be away from the machete it was wielding." Pamela stopped smiling after remembering something horrible in her life. "Why did you come to Camp Crystal Lake, exactly?" Pamela asked.

"Just to have a relaxing vacation, but after seeing that there was actually someone killing everyone else, my boyfriend and I decided to leave," Allison answered. "I was the unlucky one, and accidentally stepped on a bear trap, but my boyfriend went to go get help. So did you live here by yourself?" "Not exactly," Pamela explained. "I actually had a son, but he's gone now." "I'm guessing he went to college or something," Allison said. "I'm still in high school, so maybe I might meet him. If I do see him, I could say hi to him for you if I get the chance."

"No, not that kind of gone," Pamela said. "I'm confused, now," Allison explained. "Did you know that a 10 year old boy drowned at Camp Crystal Lake?" Pamela asked. "It happened the year after a couple was killed. The counselor's didn't pay any attention, because they were two busy having a romance fest, while that innocent boy drowned." Allison became frightened after hearing Pamela's tone change. "That's funny because that's the exact same thing the fisherman said, and well I sure hope the body was found," Allison said. "After all my father said not to listen to him for being crazy." "Yes, you made a wise choice, but those stories were in truth," Pamela said. "Otherwise you might end up the same way Jason did."

"You know way more about Jason then the fisherman did," Allison said. "How do you even know the kid." "Because, Jason is my son," Pamela explained. Allison then went from confused to terrified, and decided she needed to leave. "Well, it looks like I over stayed my welcome," Allison said. "Thanks for curing my leg, and I'll be sure to come visit maybe." As Allison got out of her chair, she grabbed her ax, and cane, and limped out the front door, but suddenly, a butcher knife was thrown near the side. Suddenly, Allison turned and found that Pamela was now holding a machete, which mean't she was doomed.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.