Chapter 10: Trail Of Blood.

After Tasha, and Ron gave everyone a rain poncho, all five of the teens all headed out to where the van was opened. They saw that the cooler was still there, but didn't find Will anywhere. "The cooler's still here," Tasha said.

"Maybe Will took something out of the cooler, and ran away with it," Harry said. "Pig." "Let's check, and see," Justin said, and they opened revealed that everything was where it should be. "No everything is still here," Allison said. "The hot dogs, the marshmallows, the condiments, everything is still here." "Well where is Will?" Ron asked. "First Leanne goes missing, and now he does?" "They'll both turn up in an hour or two," Tasha answered. "For now, let's get the cooler in."

After Harry, and Justin took the cooler out of the van, they lead the group back to the cabin. "Do any of these cabins have microwaves?" Harry asked. "I think I saw one in the cabinet next to the bunk bed," Allison answered, and went to the cabinets. After opening one of the doors, Allison found a microwave already unplugged, and surrounded by cobwebs.

"Wow, this microwave has dials on it, and it was made by Samsung," Allison said. "How old is this thing?" Ron went over to where Allison opened the cabinet. "It says it was made in 1995," Ron said. "Damn, this place is old as f***." "Well, no one else has been in these cabins since the 90's, so that probably makes sense," Tasha said. "Does it still work?" "Only one way to find out," Justin explained. "Let's plug this bitch in." After grabbing the microwave, Allison took the lamp off of the nightstand, and plugged in the microwave.

A light inside the microwave turned once it was plugged in. "It works alright," Allison said. "So what do you say we cook something, and probably play strip poker together." "Sounds good," Tasha said. "I'll pass," Harry explained. "I am a vegetarian after all." "A goth that's a vegetarian?" Justin asked. "Damn." "Well sorry to say this, but we don't have any vegetables to make a salad," Ron said. "Here, take the keys to the van, and also here's 20 bucks," Tasha said. "There's a dollar store just across from the camp. You can get all the vegetables you want there." Harry, grabbed the keys, and money, then placed his poncho back on before going outside in the rain. "Be sure to save me some marshmallows when I get back," Harry said, and walked out the door.

"So, what strip game do you guys want to play?" Tasha asked. "Probably strip checkers," Ron answered. "Here's how it works. Whoever loses a piece, also has to take off a pair of clothing." "Sounds like fun," Tasha said. "What happens afterwards." "The loser, is forced to have sex with the winner," Ron explained. "I'm in," Tasha said. "How about we do it in our cabin, while we play." After taking the checkerboard, and pieces, Ron, and Tasha placed their poncho's back on, and headed back to their cabin so they could play. "Guess that leaves the two of us," Allison said. "Yeah, how about we get high, and drunk together."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.