Chapter 13: Murder More And More Part 03.

Once Allison, and Justin got their clothes back on, they grabbed a lantern, and headed outside to where the generator was, and spotted that the generator was unplugged to both cabins. "That explains why the lights went out," Allison said.

"Might as well plug the bitch back in, before we sweat all night," Justin explained, and grabbed the plugs to the generator. "I can't believe Ron, and Tasha didn't notice this," Allison said. "Well they must have went to sleep, after having sex," Justin said. "We should probably go check on them." "Sounds like a good idea," Allison said, and they both went towards the cabin that Tasha, and Ron were murdered in.

After entering the cabin, they saw a trail of blood on the floor which lead from the bed to the front door. Allison was then shaking at the sight of the trail. "Relax, the trail must have been cherry Kool-aid or something," Justin said. "I don't know what that trail is, but I just hope it's not actually blood," Allison said. "But who's already in bed?"

"Only one way to find out," Justin explained. "I'm removing the blanket." As Justin got to the bed, he grabbed the side of the blanket. Allison continued shaking with fear, and was worried about the danger that might be on the bed. Finally after Justin removed the sheets, the two found Tasha who was already dead, after getting stabbed in the heart, and brain by her murderer. "Yep, she's dead," Justin said. "I didn't even feel a pulse on her." "Oh my god," Allison said. "This place does has a suicide curse."

"Shhh," Justin said. "Do you here that?" The two listened, and heard footsteps from outside of the cabin. "We need to hide," Justin whispered. The two then went under the bed, so the killer wouldn't find them. The killer then returned, and grabbed Tasha of the bed. Once the killer had Tasha in with it, it dragged her body out of the cabin, and went outside. "We better follow that person," Justin said. "We might not be sure who he, or she is, but he or she might be connected to the disappearances of everyone else." As the two got out from under the bed, they followed the killer through the forest so, it wouldn't see them. The killer finally reached the lake, where it threw Tasha's corpse into the lake water, having the corpse sink.

Allison, and Justin saw everything the killer did, but the killer didn't notice them, and instead walked off. "That old fisherman was right," Justin said. "This place is cursed." "We need to figure out who else is in the water before that freak comes back," Allison said. "Wait, what's in these bushes?" Justin asked. The two then found a rope that lead towards an underwater telescope. After grabbing the telescope, Justin looked and spotted, all of the bodies of their friends. "Okay, I see Tasha, and Ron," Justin said. "And, that's Leanne. Wait, Will, and Harry? The killer got them two." "Then that means," Allison said. "We're the next one's to die."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.