Chapter 05: Settling In Cabins.

"So, how do we decide on who to get which cabins?" Allison asked. "That's easy," Ron answered. "Tasha, and I will have the cabin on the left, you and Justin can have the cabin on the right, and the rest will take the right one."

"Sounds good to me," Justin explained. "Sharing a cabin is the only option we have considering that there's only seven of us." "WHO'S READY TO PARTY?" a fat kid shouted while carrying a cooler. "Classic Will,"
Tasha said. "He can never wait to eat and drink at the same time." "Will, where's Harry?" Ron asked. "He went to go park the van," Will answered. "I decided to bring the food."

After placing the cooler on the ground, Will opened it revealing that he packed hot dogs, sodas, bacon, and supplies for s'mores along with some hamburgers. "We got stuff that'll last us for months," Will said. "Let's hope so, because if we run out, we'll have to run to the store in town and get more," Justin explained. "Come on, let's go inside one of these cabins."

After entering one of the cabins, the teens saw that there were a bunkbed, a table, and an air conditioner for them to cool off. "Well, this cabin looks a little welcome," Allison said. "Yeah, how much do you want to bet that the other cabins are like this?" Tasha asked. "Ron brought poker cards." "What's so bad about cabins that look the same?" Ron asked. "Well for one, most of these cabins might have a bunkbed, and an air conditioner like this one," Tasha answered.

"Wait, how do the people who use to work at Camp Crystal Lake expect us to use an air conditioner without a power source?" Justin asked. "Uh guys, you might want to come and see this," Will said. As the teens got out of the cabin, they followed Will who was near a small plug next to an outlet on the outside wall of the cabin. As the group followed the wire, they spotted a large generator which also had cords attached to the other two cabins. "Wow, the original owners of this place were pretty convenient when it came to camping," Allison said. "I'll say," Justin agreed. "Well let's see if the generator works."

Suddenly a guy with emo hair, wearing nose, and ear jewelry came to the group after they spotted the generator. "Harry, how did the parking go?" Will asked. "I parked it next to the sign of this place," Harry answered. "The sign was so old that it's paint is growing moss." "Well no one's been to Camp Crystal Lake since the late 90s," Tasha explained. "So no one uses these cabins anymore." "Except for us since we're here," Ron said. "So, who wants to go for a swim?" "I'll pass," Harry explained. "Water and me don't mix well."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.