Chapter 11: Murder More And More Part 01.

Once Tasha, and Ron headed back to their cabins, they had fun as they kept on playing checkers, and whenever either side started losing a piece, they also had to start taking off clothing as well. Finally after an hour passed, and Ron was ahead.

 "Wow, how did you become so good at checkers?" Tasha asked. "I've been playing this game all my life, Tasha," Ron answered. "My grandpa taught me, and well not even everyone else in my family can compare to his skills." "Well I guess you win fair, and square, and I shall except defeat," Tasha said. "Very well," Ron said. "Then let's get to the bed." As the two got up from the ground, they headed to the bottom bunk of the bunk bed to have sex.

Meanwhile, at the dollar store outside of Camp Crystal Lake, Harry parked the van near the parking lot, and went inside. The shadowy figure who secretly hid inside the van behind Harry, stayed and waited for him to come back into the van, after he was done purchasing salad. Harry took about three minutes.

After purchasing lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and croutons, Harry got back to the van, where it stopped raining, and he re-entered to the passenger seat. After making his salad and eating it, Harry drove back to Camp Crystal Lake, and stored the leftovers in a plastic bag. But once Harry unlocked the van doors, the shadowy figure struck, and stabbed Harry in the chest with the ax it was carrying. Once Harry was dead, the shadowy figure removed the ax from the corpse's face, and then placed him in the back, while also putting the ax in the passenger seat.

Meanwhile in the cabin where Allison, and Justin were, Allison opened one of the beers she brought, and started drinking, while Justin was microwaving two hot dogs for her, and him to enjoy. "Ah, I've been waiting to drink all day," Allison said. "Well be sure not to drink to much, Allie," Justin explained. "You know women get a lot hornier than men after more than one bottle of any type of alcohol." (And that is actually a true, and false fact. Anyone can get horny if they are only light weight drinkers. But Justin, please know that some men are light weight drinkers as well. So if women can get horny, men can get horny as well. Looks like I'm smarter than a 17 year old. No offense 17 year old's who read my stories.)

"I'm sure I can handle more than one bottle, Justin," Allison said. "Let's hope, because I'm not waking up to being tied to the bunk the entire night," Justin said. The microwave beeped, signalling Justin to get the food out, and started placing the buns, and condiments on them. "So how many hot dog's do you want?" Justin asked. "I'll take three, two with ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise," Allison answered. "What about the third one?" Justin asked. "The third one will be a surprise, until after we eat," Allison answered. "And the hint is, it's not going to have anything on it. Not even a bun."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.