Chapter 12: Murder More And More Part 02.

After the shadowy figure was done taking care of the last body, he spotted a light coming from Ron, and Tasha's cabin, and decided to go there. Inside the cabin, Ron, and Tasha were already having sex after playing strip checkers.

Tasha kept chanting in her native tongue the entire time she kept getting pounded. Finally after Ron c***, they both passed out. Meanwhile outside the cabins, the shadowy figure spotted the generator outside, and then went over to it. Back in Allison, and Justin's cabin, the two finished dinner, and Allison spent the next couple of minutes, sucking on her boyfriend's d***. Allison even raised the top of her shirt to reveal her tits.

Justin released c** into Allison's mouth after a couple of minutes. "You know, you should have told me you wanted this earlier," Justin said. "I could have used it to wake you up after you passed out in the lake." "I prefer to give surprises, not ruin them," Allison explained. "Now ready to fill my other mouth?"

Allison pulled down her shorts, and panties revealing the hole in her ass. "Please put it in," Allison said. "My ass is begging for it." "Jeez your eager," Justin explained. "Are you going to put that sausage of yours in me, or not?" Allison asked. "My ass is sweating." "Well then just hold still," Justin answered. "I'll give you what you want." After taking off his pants, Justin placed his d*** into Allison's ass causing her to moan. "My god, yes," Allison said. "I've been waiting to feel that in my ass all day." "Just hold still," Justin explained. "There's more where that came from."

As Justin kept humping Allison, the shadowy figure unplugged the generator to both of the cabins, and then went to where Tasha, and Ron were. "My god, Ron," Tasha said. "I've never had that much action in my entire life." "Well, I'm just glad you enjoyed it," Ron said. "After all, we are a couple." "Good, not sure why the lights went out, but I don't care right now," Tasha said. "I just know, I love you." "I love you too, baby," Ron said, and they both kissed. Suddenly the romantic scene ended, as the shadowy figure opened the door to the cabin, and went to the couple. "Wait, who the f*** are you?" Ron asked. The figure said nothing, and instead raised it's machete at the two.

"This person's gonna kill us," Tasha answered. "Then that means that the curse that old man was talking about was true," Ron said. "We better get out of here, or-" The figure then killed Ron before he could finished. Tasha screamed, but she was silenced once the figure stabbed her as well. Back in the other cabin, Justin released his orgasm, and c*** in Allison's ass. "My god, that was even more amazing than our third date," Allison said. "Glad you enjoyed it," Justin said. "By the way, why did the lights go out?" "Not sure," Allison explained. "We better go outside, and figure out the problem." "Right behind you," Justin said.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.