Chapter 14: Escaping The Camp.

Allison started getting scared after realizing that the killer will come for one of them next, she became even more scared then usual, and started getting worried. Justin went over to Allison to calm her down.

"I can't believe it," Allison said. "All of our friends are dead, and we might be next. I'm scared, Justin. Not just of losing my own life, but about losing you as well." "Allie, we're not going to let some psychopathic asshole tear our relationship apart," Justin said. "We'll have to get out of here, before the killer decides to kill us. Come on, we better repack." As the two headed back to their cabin, they repacked everything they brought, including the beer, and heroin.

"I still can't believe that old man was right about this place," Allison said. "I must owe him an apology the next time I see him." "That is if you see him," Justin explained. "Your Dad just locked him up today, remember." "I'll do it, when he gets out," Allison said. "After all, he can't stay in that prison all summer, and we're the only ones who know."

Once the two got everything packed, they headed out the door of the cabin, and tried to find a transport vehicle. Suddenly the two spotted the van that the cooler was in, and decided to leave in that. "We'll be using this to head back to town," Justin said. "Let's hope it has enough gas to get us back home." As the two headed for the van, Allison accidentally stepped on a bear trap that was on the ground. Allison felt the pain as the spikes from the bear trap, and they sank into her leg giving her pain.

"The killer must have placed booby trapped the lake," Allison said, and tried to remove the bear trap from her foot, and try and escape. However she wasn't strong enough, so Justin helped in removing it. Once the bear trap was off, large spills of blood started spilling out of the leg. "It's no use," Allison said. "The killer's going to kill me next, and I have no where to run to. I should have listened to that fisherman from the start, and now I'm gonna die for not taking his advise." Allison fell to the ground, while she was looking blood from her ankle, and started shedding tears. Justin went over to his girlfriend, afterwards. "Everything will be fine," Justin said. "I'm not giving up on myself, or you, and there's no way I'll let the killer get to you next."

"But what can we do," Allison said. "The killer will be back any second, and I can't walk back to town with only one functioning leg." "I'll call an ambulance, hang on," Justin said, and looked up his phone, but there was no reception. "Well, looks like I'll have to drive to an ambulance to get you help," Justin said. "You stay here." Justin then went into the van, and spotted the Ax the killer was using, and gave it to Allison. "Now if the killer finds you, just fight him off with that Ax," Justin explained. "I'll be heading to town to get you an ambulance for that leg. Be right back." Justin then drove away from the cabins, and headed to town.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.