Epilogue: Safe, But Not Over.

Allison spent the entire night sleeping in the canoe she was riding out of camp in, that it was already daytime, the moment she was still asleep. The sound of sirens in the near distant then woke Allison up, as she got up from sleeping.

Allison then noticed two ambulance trucks, and her father's police car where she thought would be a relief in rescue. Unfortunately Allison's luck ran out, just when a bald little boy covered in washed up sand, seaweed, and moss came out of the water, and grabbed her out of the canoe. Allison screamed just as the little boy grabbed her, and then started drowning again, before she could see the surface one last time.

All of a sudden, Allison was actually having a nightmare of that happening, and was still alive. After opening her eyes, Allison found that she was in a hospital room wearing a white gown, and her leg now wearing a cast. Also in the room was Justin, who then noticed that his girlfriend was awake. "Glad you're up finally," Justin said. "Sorry if the rescue party took too long."

"Where are we?" Allison asked. "At the town hospital," Norman answered as he came into the room. "While you were still at the camp, Justin came to where I was working and told me that you got injured there so I called an ambulance to pick you up. We found you sleeping in a canoe while carrying an Ax, and your leg was already wrapped up." "Well, I'm just glad to be alive," Allison said. "I'm never going back to that camp again. I thought I would've died in my sleep after last night."

"Well, I'm going to get food for us to eat," Norman said. "This hospital trip must have emptied your stomach enough." As Allison's father left, she lowered her head back. "Thank you for getting help for me," Allison said. "What else happened at the camp?" Justin asked. "A crazy woman that was actually the mother of that little boy that the fisherman was talking about was actually the one who killed our friends," Allison answered. "I managed to stop her by chopping off her head, and I escaped via canoe to hope to get help. Right now I'm just glad I got it." "How about for the rest of the summer, we just go to a regular beach," Justin said. "Sounds like a plan," Allison answered, and they both kissed.

"Alright lunch has been ordered," Norman said coming back into the room. "We'll be having Chinese." "Dad, did you by any chance find a little boy in the lake I was drifting on?" Allison asked. "I think there was one, or maybe my mind was playing tricks on me." "We didn't find any little boy, Allison," Norman said. "That must mean he is still there," Allison thought. "And he's still alive."  Outside of the hospital room, a man wearing a sack on his head with a hole where the eye was saw Allison get better. Then the man scolded, and pulled out a machete from his pocket, and also pulled out a photo of Pamela, and wrote something on it with a marker.

"For you my dear mother, I will avenge your dead, the same way you avenged mine," the man wrote. "Your son, Jason."

To Be Continued...

~

Hey Wattpadder's. Yes, the sack man at the end was Jason Voorhees, but he'll start killing next time I write another Friday the 13th story. But not right now, because I have some sequel stories to get back to. And we'll start with Samurai Fairytale 2, so I'll be doing more Patreon stories next year. Don't Forget To Comment On This Story, And Thanks For Reading.