Chapter 17: A Crazy Parent Part 03.

Allison got frightened even more, as she walked backwards out the door while still carrying the cane, and ax in both of her hands. What Allison found out, was that the woman that picked her up near the camp was responsible for everyone's deaths.

So to avoid her own death, Allison limped quickly back to the camp, and tried to escape. Pamela slowly walked after her, as she smiled while still holding the machete. "I was a bigger idiot, then I realized," Allison thought. "This lady killed all of my friends, and I'm next on her hit list. Justin, where ever you are, please hurry." As Allison kept limping back to the camp, she disarmed more, and more traps that Pamela left.

The bear trap wasn't the only thing Allison was worried about, so she disarmed all of the net traps, rope traps, pit traps, and puddle's filled with piranha's. Allison even managed to disarm log traps, and arrow trip wire traps, by the type she reached the camp. To avoid even more death, Allison reached the canoe that was upside down, and tried to place it in the water.

"Finally, a resting place for you to be in," Pamela said, finally reaching Allison. "Though I have to admit, it was smart of you to disarm all of my other traps the way back here. Makes me feel like playing a good old fashioned game of cat, and mouse." "Stay away from me, lady," Allison said. "I did not come here to die. Don't kill me, I won't tell anyone about this." "Apologies, but my child wants vengeance after what happened to him," Pamela said, and raised her machete. "And I will give it to him one way, or another."

To avoid her own death, Allison swung the ax in her hand, and it was so strong that she cut Pamela's head off, having it shoot geyser sized drops of blood out of the body, once the head was removed. After killing the woman that was chasing her, Allison decided to leave camp, while she had the chance, so she dropped the ax, and turned the canoe back over, along with putting the oars back inside. "That was a nightmare," Allison said to herself. "But I'm glad that there's finally peace for this place. Though I can't wait for Justin anymore. I need to get out of here, before my luck changes back to bad." Once the canoe was placed back in the lake water, Allison jumped inside, and started paddling towards the other side.

"This has been a terrible night," Allison said. "First I come to Camp Crystal Lake, and now all of my friends are dead because of some psychotic mother of a child that drowned in 1997. Well, I blame the counselor's for doing that. If they didn't find the wrong time to have sex, and not do their jobs right, that Jason kid would still be alive. Well, might as well get some rest. All I can do now, is wait for someone to find me, and get some sleep." Allison stopped paddling, and lied down in the canoe she was riding in, and waited for nightfall to pass, as the canoe floated towards the other side of the lake.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.