Chapter 07: Not So Subtle Waters.

Allison finished up, by rubbing sunblock all over herself for sunshine protection, then followed Justin outside of the cabin, as the both headed towards the lake. Ron brought a canoe out of the boat storage, along with some oars, and life preservers.

"I just know this is going to be the best summer yet," Tasha said. "I hope so, because we have about two months to kill in these cabins," Ron agreed. "So do you want to row at the front or the back of the canoe?" "I'll choose the back," Tasha explained. "I like seeing a man's back side during a boat ride." Ron gave Tasha a life preserver, and then they both started pushing the canoe into the water once they were on.

Meanwhile, Allison was walking near the docks, while Justin applied extra sun-tan lotion to his skin. Then after putting sunglasses on, Justin lied across the docks. As Allison dove into the lake water, she held her breath the entire time she was underwater, but then she noticed something hiding behind the kelp flowing in the lake water,

As Allison swam towards the kelp, after pushing some of the leaves aside, she noticed her friend Leanne who was naked and now tangled in some of the kelp while her head, and brain were split open. Allison's eyes opened with fear, after seeing one of her friends was dead, then tried to go alert her friends, but one of her legs got tangled up in the kelp. Allison kept on losing air every time she tried to swim towards the surface, but by the time the kelp finally broke, she passed out due to the lack of air.

30, minutes later, Allison spat out some of the water that was in her body, and woke up where she was now back on the docks where her friends surrounded her. Allison kept coughing out water from the lungs in her body, after seeing where she was. "What happened?" Allison asked. "You blacked out after swimming," Tasha answered. "Yeah, after a few minutes in the water, you fell unconscious, and floated up to the surface," Ron explained. "You were also tied to a piece of kelp, but that can't be all that made you blacked out." "It wasn't," Allison said. "It was also Leanne. She was naked, and," "Of course," Justin said. "She's always finding an excuse to go skinny dipping when no one's around."

"No, Leanne was naked, but I also saw that her head was split open," Allison explained. "Someone must have spotted her masturbating, and then killed her after she was done." "Ah, it appears that another killing spree has begun," someone said, and the teens turned around to spot fisherman Ralph in front of the shed. "Who the f*** are you?" Ron asked. "That's the old man from the diner," Allison answered. "What is he doing here?" "I just came to get my fishing rod from the supply cabin, but then noticed you drowning lass," Ralph explained. "Reminds me of another child that drowned years ago."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.