Chapter 06: Fixing Vision.

"I'll pass on going for a swim too," Will said. "I'm worried that the lake might be infested with piranhas or something bigger like sharks." "We live in the upper east, which is also close to the north," Ron explained.

"I'm still not taking any chances," Will said. "I guess that just leaves four of us," Justin explained. "You two can wait on Leanne once she shows up." "Yeah, an emo, a fat kid, and lesbian sharing one cabin," Harry said. "What do you expect us to do?" "Well I brought a LIFE board game if you're interested," Will explained. "Fine," Harry said, and they went towards a cabin. Allison then went into the cabin  she, and Justin were sharing, then got out her bikini and sunblock. 

Allison then took her glasses, and clothes off to change into the bikini she was going to put on. Justin came into the cabin just as her shirt was off, then noticed that his shirt was off as well. Allison blushed, and smiled as she gazed at Justin's abs. Once Justin noticed Allison staring, she looked away, embarrassed. 

"Sorry, I've never actually seen a guy's hot body without my glasses off, so I was just imagining you without seeing everything blurry," Allison said. "Why did you decide to take off your glasses anyway?" Justin asked. "You look beautiful without them." "I needed glasses in order to see, but at the same time I'm worried about losing them in the water once I go swimming," Allison answered. "What should I do?" "Here," Justin said. "I was going to save this as an anniversary present, but now I see you need them now more than any time."

After pulling out his backpack, Justin pulled out a box of contact lenses. "You won't be able to lose these once you go swimming, but they might sting a little when you first put them on," Justin said. "Thank you," Allison said. "What kind of girl would I be without you?" "Well you're too hot to dumps, especially with the glasses," Justin explained. The two made out, and then Justin held Allison's glasses for her while she tried on the contact lenses. They stung for about a couple of seconds, but once they were both on, she saw clearer than when she usually did. "I can see," Allison said. "And I'm not wearing glasses this time. Thank you, Justin." "Don't mention it, Allie," Justin said, and they both hugged.

Tasha knocked on the cabin, just after they hugged. "Aren't you guys coming?" Tasha asked. "Ron is getting the canoe's out once we're done taking a swim." "We'll be right out," Justin answered. "Yeah, I just need to put my bikini on, and then cover myself in sunblock," Allison explained. "Well we'll be waiting for you at the beach of this lake," Tasha said, and closed the door. Once Tasha was gone, Allison spent the next two hours taking off her clothes, and switching to her swimming bikini, and a pair of sandals. "So how do I look?" Allison asked. "Sexy," Justin answered. "Now let's get some sunblock on, and join the others."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.