Chapt: 5

Magnolia Sage

"So What's first? What you want to get?"Silas ask me as we walking towards old navy

"Babe, just let me shop for this week"I mumble not wanting to be bothered. What's really bothering me is Silas phone. It was always ringing and every time it ring, he will quickly answer it and run off somewhere. He can't talk to that person near me or some shit? I want to know who the hell keep calling my fiancé.

"What's wrong with you? Why you so mean right now?"he ask while giggling. My mood was on 65% right now. "Magnolia, talk to me"Silas grabbed my arm.

"Silas! Not right now!"I semi yelled causing some people to whisper and laugh at us.

"Say bruh, leave her alone"some dude spoke out. Oh god, why.

"Excuse you?"Silas turn his attention towards the man.

"I said leave her alone"I turn towards the guy to tell him just forget about it and leave us alone, but then I gasp when I seen the sexy police officer who arrested them girls. He was walking towards like he wanted to smack Silas.

"Mannnnn, you better go somewhere like for real for real

"Mannnnn, you better go somewhere like for real for real. This is between me and my fiancé"Silas said getting mad. What he getting mad for?

"Ma'am, you okay?"the police officer from the other day ask.

"I'm fine. Me and my fiancé was just talking"I mumble. He nodded his head and walked away from us.

"Let's go"Silas said walking away from me. I sigh heavily rolling my eyes and went to the truck. I look over at old navy thinking about them nice shirts. Damn!

I walk over to the rental car that we got this morning. It was a nice modern ford truck that I bet Silas always want. But never gone get it cause he's too deep in love with the older one.

I hop in the truck rubbing my hair. Silas didn't hop in yet but was on the phone again. Okay, that's it. I hop out the truck slamming the door. I walk towards him with my arms folded. He look at me and smiled while talking on the phone.

"Look, I'll call you back when I get home"he hung up the phone. "What?"

"Who keep calling you?"I ask with an attitude.

"That's nun of your business"he mumble.

"It is my busy! All day when we was shopping, somebody been calling you and you would take off and leave me to shop for your ass! This was suppose to be our time together Silas! But no, someone keep blowing up your phone! Now who is it?!"I yelled.

"You want to know so bad"he nodded his head. "It was my cousin from Oregon who can't wait till I come visit him. My favorite cousin. And then my mother called me and then my grandma and then my father. I needed privacy magnolia!!"he yelled in my face. "Get in the truck, you piss me off"he walk towards the driver side.

My big ass mouth