Chapt:34

Magnolia Sage

This morning felt like it was going by so slow

This morning felt like it was going by so slow. I couldn't wait any longer for me to leave for my photo shoot. Again, Silas left me with this bitch. Eating up all the snacks even though it don't belong to her. This bitch gotta go. Then she pregnant. She definitely gotta go.

I quickly ran to the shower so I can wash my ass and leave this fucking apartment. After I shower I put on my clothes, grab my things for my photo shoot, and my phone. I look at the phone screen seeing a text from Amber. Shit, she's outside. I quickly ran downstairs to the door. Before I can leave, I heard Charlotte calling me from the kitchen. What this bitch want?

"Magnolia"she called me again.

"Yes"I turn to her.

"Look, I know your probably upset and angry that I'm here in your little home"—"but I just want you to know that I will be leaving soon"Charlotte smiled lightly.

"Good to hear. Now I can have my living room back"I smiled. I was bout to walk off till I heard her say...

"You know Silas bought me a condo right!"I stop dead in my tracks once I heard that. "That's right bitch. Yo man doing shit for me"

I turn back to her walking up to her. "Cause yo man ain't doing shit for you and yo baby!"

"Like that's suppose to hurt me"she rolled her eyes. "Girl bye. Go to work"

"That's what the fuck you need is a job so you can take care your baby"I walked away.

"You mean, Silas baby"bitch what. "The baby I'm holding. That's Silas baby not Jayden"

"W-What?"I looked at her.

"Me and Silas had sex the day y'all came to Oregon. He don't wanna except that he having a baby on the way by his ex girlfriend but it's true. I'm pregnant for Silas"she smiled.

I didn't know what to do. It was like I wanted to cry and scream but I also want to put my hands on her. But she's pregnant, I can't do that.

I stared into her eyes nodding my head. "Ya know what char"I smiled. "You can keep that son of bitch. I don't want him"I walked away for good this time to Amber car.

"Hey girl. Took you lo...."before she can finish, I bust out in tears. "Magnolia what's wrong?"she pulled out some napkins.

"Charlotte isn't pregnant for Jayden!She's pregnant for Silas! My fiancé!!"I semi yelled then cried even more. Amber held me while rubbing my arms. "I can't believe this mother fucker fucked her and got her pregnant"

I cried and cried till I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't know what to do next.

______________________

bam 💥 that's just happened.

In chapter 14 when Charlotte told Silas that she was pregnant for him,
Some of y'all said that it's for Jayden (which of course it is)(she's a liar) when char, Jayden, and Jayson flew to San Diego, that was a month after the funeral. Not a week.

I'm sorry for not putting that in the story. I might have to go back and edit that.

Anyways......

❤️ and ✌🏾