Chapt:29

Magnolia Sage

I walked in the hotel room with Shawn right behind me

I walked in the hotel room with Shawn right behind me. He didn't have to follow me in here, he could of left and went back home. He the one that got me in trouble with Silas. He the one that made me upset and didn't want to talk today.

"You hear me talking to you! why the fuck you said that to Briana?!"Shawn yelled.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?!!"I yelled back. "It's nun of your business on what happened between me and Bri. She started it....."

"And I finish it!"—"What is wrong with you magnolia? Why you don't want to talk about your boyfriend?"

Tears rolled down my eyes as I thought about Silas and Charlotte. Is that why he ain't talking to me that much? Is Charlotte still at the apartment with him? So many thoughts was in my mind. Shawn came closer to me and hugged me as I let it all out.

"I'm sorry Shawn"I cried. I was so stupid to see that they was tryna help me. Telling me that my deadbeat fiancé, who don't call, is hiding something from me. What if he is? It's clear as day he is.

"It's okay magnolia. I understand you wanted to protect him and yourself but we just don't want to see you heart broken"Shawn said. I sat down on the bed looking at my feet. "Y'all been together for how long?"

"Two or three years"I sniffle. "He was everything I wanted in a man"

"I mean......"Shawn scratched his head. "You sure he was everything?"

"Shawn"I gave him a dumb look. "Shut up"

"What I'm just saying"he chuckle. "Doesn't seem like he was your everything"

"Okay bye"I got up from the bed walking to the bathroom so I can take a shower. This week I need to focus. My exams are coming up and graduation. So much on my mind.

I turn on the shower to hot and started grabbing my bathroom essentials. Shawn was still on the bed texting on his phone. "Why you still here? Don't you have work tomorrow morning?"I ask.

"Fuck work, that can wait"he mumbled.

"Shawn"I giggled. "You need to go"

"Why I can't stay with you?"he got up from the bed walking towards me.

"Cause I need some space"I mumbled.

"Space? You had enough space back at the house. What's wrong with the house?"he smiled.

"Nooo I just need space away from you. You already got me in trouble with Silas soooo I suggest you leave me alone till I'm ready to go back to the house"I said then turn around going back to the bathroom.

Next thing I know I felt shawn hand on my neck as he wrapped his other hand around my waist. I started breathing heavily once I felt his hot breath on my neck. "I want you in my space"he whispered to me. Shawn kissed my neck then started sucking leaving a hickey. "I really like you maggy and I want you"

"But I'm for someone else"I whispered back.

"Silas don't count"he bit my ear. I moved a bit when I felt his hand going to my chest.

"S-Shawn"I stuttered. It felt like he was trying to take advantage of me. Making me forget Silas and think about him. Only him. It was kind of working but I don't like when a guy take advantage of me. "Stop"I pushed him away from me.

"What for? You was liking it"he smirked. Was he telling the truth? Yes. I did liked it. It felt so right. I haven't felt that in a while. "Seeeee, you was liking it. But if you don't want to continue it, we don't have to"he walk out the bathroom going back to the bed so he can grab his stuff.

I don't want him to leave. I want him to continue. "Wait!"I walk up to him jumping into his arms and started kissing his. The feelings was there. It wasn't feelings like me and Silas had. These feelings was different. It was like I wanted Shawn. But only for tonight.

After we took off our clothes, we hop in the shower kissing each other like crazy. One minute, he take the reigns then the next minute I take them.

"Ahhhh fuck!"I moaned once I felt his dick inside me. He had me pinned against the wall with my legs up as he stroked slowly grunted in my ear. He picked up the pace making me moan out loudly.

"Fuck"he groaned. He kissed my lips passionately as he started stroking slowly again.

"Mmmmmmm"I moan while he kissed me. Silas never do this. Never had sex in the shower. Always in the bed which wasn't to excited. It got boring with him. I stop having sex with him for a while. That's why our relationship really wasn't that heavy. When me and Silas did had sex, it was nice. But it wasn't like now.

"I'm gonna cum"Shawn groan as he pounded into me. I already cum twice and now I'm bout to cum again. My eyes rolled back once I cum all over his dick. I orgasm for a minute till I finally stop. I rested my head on Shawn neck as I tried to catch my breath. "Damn"he chuckle. He kissed my neck then open the shower door.

I closed my eyes as I felt Shawn carried me to the bed and laid me down. He laid down next to me holding me in his arms. This felt right. I kept thinking that in my head. But I know it wasn't.

I slept with someone else. Instead my own fiancé. This my first time cheating on Silas.