Chapt:27

Magnolia Sage

I woke up around 7 at night not hearing Shawn's friends. I walk to the bathroom so I can take a shower and get ready for school. I don't know why we have school late at night but I like it. It gives me time to do my homework in the day time, go shopping, get some rest and eat.

After my shower, I look in my suitcase finding a white T-shirt and some jeans. I pulled out my flip flops and my Loui bag.

I trie not to over dress myself

I trie not to over dress myself. I don't want them to think I'm rich as fuck and I'm a diva when I'm actually not. I just love to dress up and keep up with the latest things.

I walked out the room fully dress so I can get ready to leave. I grab the keys off the counter but stop once I heard moaning from outside. I walk to the back door where the backyard was and seen Shawn grinding his hips. Is he having sex? He moved his body to the side a bit and that's when I seen the girl. Yep, he's having sex with some girl.

I walk back to the front door so I can leave. But I also need to take my mind off things.

Later

"Alright ladies, thank you for showing up to class tonight

"Alright ladies, thank you for showing up to class tonight. I'm sorry that we cutting it short"the teacher spoke. Half of the students wasn't here tonight. It was just only me and 6 girls in the class. Maybe they had better things to do.

I picked up my bag and phone then grab my keys off the desk. Some girl with curly hair kept looking at me and I wasn't feeling it. Introduce yourself dumbass. I walked up to her with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Magnolia"I held my hand out. She shook it with a smile on her face.

"I'm Briana. Your new here, huh?"she ask.

"Yeah, I wanted to start something new in life"I spoke.

"What was you before?"she ask. We walked out of class together going outside.

"I was a security guard at a mall. I loved it at first but got tired of it"I said.

"Ouuuu, so you gave authority to people. I like that"she giggled making me laugh.

"Yes I gave authority to some people at the mall. Caught a couple of bad guys and girls stealing shit"I unlocked my car.

"That's cool though. I wish"she shook her head. "Well it was nice knowing you...."

"Say Briana, come on"we both turn around seeing a guy with tattoos on his chest. I saw this guy before. That's Shawn friend.

"I'm coming trey"she said. "Here, this my number"Briana handed me a card. I look and seen her name and her prices. "I do hair so don't worry about that"she giggled.

"Ohhh, okay. Thanks though"I waved goodbye to her as she walk to boyfriend I guess. Made me think about Silas.

Why he haven't texted me or called?